verdant inception

"hey, tae, there's someone I'd like you to meet. come with me?" jeongguk says, holding the said male's hand and pulling out of the room.

"why? what's wrong? what happened?" taehyung asks, his feet moving on their own accord but his upper body leaning backwards.

jeongguk pauses and turns to face taehyung, "nothing's wrong. i just sad there's someone I'd like you to meet. if that's okay with you."

taehyung nods and walks, sparks flying through his system. the urge to fall into jeongguk's arms strong and almost suffocating.

taehyung shakes his head, organizing his thoughts. he licks his chapped lips and focuses on where they were headed.

ultimately, his thoughts won again. jungkook's larger hand, wrapped around his forearm.

his heart began to thump widely in his chest. what was this feeling? there's no way he could b falling for jeongguk. so what of they were mates? he felt everything because of their bond.

he nods to himself, stopping, his head hitting his mate's shoulder as jeongguk had paused abruptly.

"oh tae! are you okay?" jeongguk asks, turning and placing his hands on taehyung's cheeks, scanning for injuries or bruises.

taehyung stares up at the other male, his breath caught in his throat. the alpha's eyes had flashed a shade of golden as his eyebrows furrowed together in concern.

taehyung swallows harshly, blinking to chase the tears that were starting to gather in his eyes. there was nothing as beautiful as jeongguk. and jungkook.

their eyes were almost a dark shade of black with light almost invisible golden rims around them. if he hadn't been with them for so long and gotten close, he wouldn't have noticed it.

he could feel his heart rate pick up once again. everything at that moment felt so overwhelming at that moment. the sparks shooting up and down his spine that he could basically feel in every part of his body, jungkook's calloused hands on his face and his beautiful orbs staring him down.

he could only lean closer. closer to jeongguk's face. there was no restraint. he couldn't stop himself. he could feel jeongguk's hot breath fanning his face as he drew closer.

"alpha!" a male voice called out. taehyung jumps away from his mate, a fluttering feeling of being caught filling his chest. his cheeks coat a dark shade of red. jeongguk clears his throat, wrapping an arm around taehyung's waist, who freezes, eyes wide.

"sorry to have disturbed. i didn't mean to interrupt. i was just shocked. I'll leave you two to it." the male says reaching for the doorknob and twisting.

"i actually came to see you." jeongguk says, making the male pause, "this is my mate. taehyung. you haven't met him right?"

"i know he's your mate. i could sense it. it's also pretty obvious from..." the stranger clears his throat, "the acts you were commiting in front of my door." the man says, folding his arms.

"oh no!" taehyung shrieks, waving his arms frantically, "there was nothing going on. nothing like you were thinking."

"what was i thinking?" the male hummed, "it's nothing wrong if you guys wanted to kiss. you're mates. that's totally normal."

"we didn't want to kiss. that's what. nothing happened." taehyung mumbled. jeongguk squeezes his waist gently.

"sure. whatever you say. i sense some kind of energy between the both of you. your bond isn't very strong like it should be. you both come inside and I'll look into it." the man says, pushing his door open and making way for his guests to slide in.