Chapter 2

"Hold on!

-----

"Paw Patrol to the lookout!"

"Ryder needs us!"

Once the elevator stopped, the pups jumped out to their positions, awaiting their orders.

"Paw Patrol ready for action, Ryder sir!" Chase said like clockwork.

"Thanks for hurrying pups, Captain Turbot needs our help!" Ryder tapped his pup pad, activating the bigger screen behind him. " Captain Turbot was chasing a seagull who took his keys, but a strong gust of wind caused the Flounder to hit nearby rocks. He claims to be okay, but we still need to check on him."

"So for this mission I'll need Marshall. I need you and your EMT equipment to make sure Captain Turbot is okay."

"I'm ready for a ruff ruff rescue!" answered a determined Marshall.

"Rocky, I need you to assess and fix any damage on the Flounder."

"Green means go!" replied Rocky with bark.

"And finally Skye, I need you to retrieve the keys from the seagull's nest on top of the lighthouse."

"This pup's gotta fly!" yipped Skye as she jumped up.

"Alright, Paw Patrol is on a roll!" declared Ryder as he slid down the pole leading to the garage.

One after the other, Rocky and Skye slid down to get to their vehicles. Marshall rode in the backseat of Ryder's ATV as he went first followed by the two other assigned pups. As soon as they arrived on the beach, Rocky and Ryder transformed their vehicles to travel on the water, donning their life jackets.

When they arrived at seal island, they could see Captain Turbot on the ground, struggling to get up.

"Captain Turbot, please don't get up!" Marshall shouted when he was near enough to be heard. "I still need to check on you!" he continued as he barked out his x-ray screen. "Hmmm, you seem to have sprained your ankle," he then brought out bandages. "After this, I just need you to avoid putting pressure here. You can ice it every few hours or so to help with the swelling." He said as he finished bandaging the captain's foot and giving him a crutch.

"Thanks, Marshall. But I fear the Flounder might fall from a fractured hull." Captain Turbot voiced his concerns.

Ryder turned to Rocky. "How's the fix up, Rocky?" he asked, helping Captain Turbot stand up.

"I can use this old windsurfing board for a temporary fix until we can bring it to the mainland." He answered as he started taking off the sail. "Don't lose it, reuse it!"

Ryder noticed the wind picking up, signs of a storm visible from the horizon. He turned his attention to his pup pad, contacting the female puppy. "Skye, have you spotted the keys?" he asked as the pup pad showed her face.

"Affirmative Ryder. I've got visuals on the seagull," she answered as she prepared to fly in.

"Great! You better hurry though, the wind is picking up and it looks like a storm is rolling in," he said, worried for his pup.

"Roger that, Ryder. I'm going in." She said, swooping in to snatch the keys. "I've got it! Here you go captain." She dropped the keys and landed her copter a good distance away.

"Thanks a ton, Skye! That seagull sure was stingy with my keys," Captain Turbot offered his thanks. He felt the wind getting stronger, glancing around him to see the storm now blanketing the nearby islands. But he first wanted to thank the pups. With pup treats from his pockets, he gave one to Skye and Marshall, saving one for Rocky as the pup bounded toward them.