Chapter: 31

She has dragged down the dark hall on a hospital bed. Her blood was running cold as her gut twisted in fear. 

She couldn't move because of the strap jacket restraining her. The masked Sicariurs pushing the bed pretended like they didn't acknowledge her cries stifled by the iron gag. 

They stopped in a room, the only light source coming from the bulb hung In front of her. One of the masked men stood beside with a tray with needles and medical instruments. 

They let one of her arms free and removed the iron gag from her mouth. She let out heavy pants as a sharp needle was a few inches away from her skin. 

As it went through her skin she let out a scream.

"Shut it!"

She felt someone hold her wrist tight. Almost too tight. A cold blade ran down her arm making her shudder violently. 

She felt it go through her skin, the white shot of pain going all over her body. The blade moved in different directions, curves and lines carving into her skin. 

She felt something run through her nose, she couldn't tell if it was blood or a wire. 

"Move again and I'll chop off your arm"

Her screams and sobs were music to their ears. 

He let go of her arm and let it dangle down the bed. Droplets of blood rolling down from her ripped skin. 

Her head rested to the side, blood drooling from the corner of her mouth. Her eyes staring into nothingness as if she was no longer alive, but her heavy breathing gave it all away.

One of them held her jaw tightly, almost crushing her lower set of teeth. He lifted her arm high enough so she could see the horrifying mark. 

"You're one of us now"