chapter 1

*beep beep beep*

You slammed your alarm clock and rubbed your eyes. You looked at the clock. "6:45 am. ." You mumbled to yourself, "It's so early." You put the cover over you and continue to sleep. 5 minutes later, you heard a knock on the door.

"Ya! GaHeun-ar! Wake up! It's time for uni!" Yelled your older brother, MinSeok

"No! I don't want to! I want to sleep!" You yelled back.

"Come on! It's the first day of uni! Everyone has to be there by 9am." Yelled MinSeok, "if you don't wake up, JongDae will eat all the pancakes! Then there will be no breakfast for you!!"

You got up straight away and open the door.

"Morning umin oppa. I'll wash up now" you greeted your brother. "But! Can I get more pancakes?"

You used ageyo to persuade him.

"Anything for my cute dongsang," Said MinSeok while ruffling your hair, "wake JongDae, JoonMyun and JongIn up when you're done."

"Ok" you replied as you waked to the bathroom while MinSeok head to the kitchen. You washed your face, brush your teeth and then put light make up on. Then you got change. Since its university, you didn't have to wear uniform. You decided to wear a pink dress and black sweater. You decided to grab a pan and a wooden stick from the kitchen. MinSeok saw you and laughed.

"Why are you using those?" Ask MinSeok.
"You're not going to cook are you?"

"No oppa," you replied, "I'm using it to wake them up."

You ran with the equipment while MinSeok laughed. You opened the doors of JoonMyun's room and JongDae and JongIn's room quietly. Slowly, you hit the pan with the wooden spoon.

"Wake up guys!" You yelled. "7:30!! Time for Uni!"

You could hear the boys grunt while they tried to open their eyes. JongDae, your twin brother, looked pissed.

"Ya GaHeun!" Yelled JongDae, "can you shut up!"

"I was trying to get my beauty sleep nonna!" Complained JongIn

"I was dreaming on how to be rich!" Complained JoonMyun. "Thanks for ruining it for me GaHeun!"

"Come on! It's JongIn's first day of uni! We have to be there early!" You encouraged.

They slowly got up and went to the bathroom. JoonMyun, MinSeok and you share a bathroom while JongDae and JongIn shared the other one. As they wash up and got change, you were eating your breakfast with MinSeok.

"So oppa. This is your final year. Are you nervous?" You asked.

"There's going to be a lot of exam. Hopefully I'll pass." He explained. "By the way, you're graduating next year. Why didn't you do a double degree in the first place?"

MinSeok is studying bachelor of law/arts while you were doing bachelor of commerce. You're planning to major in accounting and finance
.
"It's because I didn't want to study for 5 years." You explained. "I don't want to be like you who is stuck in uni for the next 5 years after you finished high school."

"True. But you're working under dad's company right?" Ask MinSeok.

"Yes. You're also working under dad's company aren't you?" You asked.

Your dad's company, Kim Foundation, is one of the most popular and successful companies in Korea. However, your dad doesn't want to give you guys the "son/daughter" pass card so he wants you guys to work from the bottom all the way up.

"Yep." Replied MinSeok. "I'm most likely going to take the law section of the firm...dealing with the business' law issues and all those stuff."

"Let's be honest. You'll most likely be the CEO of the company when dad goes down." You said