chapter 10

JongDae and you didn't return to Seoul the next day. The two of you decided to stay in MokPo for a couple of days. JongDae woke up earlier than you. The two of you were sleeping on the same bed. He smiled when he saw you sleeping. She must have had a lot of sleepless nights. Luckily she manage to sleep now. He thought to himself. He heard his phone vibrating. He picked it up without seeing who the caller I.D was.

Phone call:

JongDae: hello?

MinSeok: JongDae-a!

JongDae: yes hyung.

MinSeok: where are you? You didn't return last night ?

JongDae thought to himself for a moment. Shit! I forgot to message MinSeok hyung that Iwant be returning yet.

JongDae: mianhae hyung. I forgot to message you last night that I'm not returning for a while.

MinSeok: are you running away as well?

JongDae: no. No hyung!

MinSeok: you didn't rent a room to live in MokPo. Where are you staying?

JongDae: I found DongHae sunbaenim. I'm currently living with him and he wants me to stay for a couple of days so he can prepare me for my vocal exam.

Minseok: ahhhhh ok. Is DongHae sunbaenim ok with that?

JongDae: he told me to stay.

MinSeok: any luck finding GaHeun?

JongDae paused for a moment. He thought back what happened last night when you guys came back from the beach.

Flashback.

JongDae was cuddling you in bed. He kissed your forehead before almost drifting off.

"Sleep well jagi," he sai, "get a peaceful night of rest."

"Oppa. Can you not tell MinSeok oppa or anyone else that you have found me?" You asked.

"Why?" Asked JongDae.

"I'm not ready yet. We'll.....we'll tell him when we go back in 2 days." You said.

"Ok. Let's just fool them for a bit," said JongDae.

You hugged him tighter before drifting off to dream land.

JongDae: no....not really. I found YuRi.

MinSeok: GaHeun's best friend?

JongDae: yeah. She was shocked that GaHeun is missing.

Minseok: Alright then. I'll keep looking.

JongDae felt bad for his hyung. He didn't want to waste any of his Hyung's time to search for someone he has found.

JongDae: ai hyung. Just study. I'll be back in 2 days. I promise you. Then we'll look for her after our exams.

MinSeok: ok. Sounds like a good plan.

JongDae: study hard hyung! You have to come first again!

MinSeok: I will! I'll call you later tonight.

JongDae: ok.

JongDae hanged up. He turned around and saw that your eyes were opened. He hugged you tighter.

"How long have you been up for miss?" He asked.

"Long enough to heard your conversation with MinSeok oppa," you replied.

"I feel bad for lying to MinSeok hyung," said JongDae, "he has a mid semester exam for 2 of his subjects. One tomorrow and the other one on Friday. Maybe you should give him some encouraging words."