chapter 5

The next day, you and your brothers went to the dance studio at university. You guys purposely booked the room to practise your dance. You also called YingXing to meet you there with his friend, Tao. When you guys got there, you saw YingXing and Tao stretching already.

"XingXing ger!," you called him. You have developed that nickname for him.

"hi GaHeun," he said and waved to him.

"Let me introduce," you said, "this is MinSeok oppa, JoonMyun oppa, JongDae oppa which you have met already and JongIn. JoonMyun oppa is the leader of the group while JongIn teaches everyone the chorotography."

They greeted each other. Then JongIn decided to teach Lay and Tao the dance move while waiting for the others. You went on the side and began stretching. You only dance for fun. You might as well do it since you have nothing else to do. As you stretched, you saw BaekHyun, ChanYeol, KyungSoo and SeHun coming in. It turns out SeHun is living with the three of them. They began practising for a song called Growl. The competition requires them to dance to 3 songs. They chose Mama, Growl and Overdose. When they were having their break, you passed drinkbottles to them.

"Hey GaHeun!" said BaekHyun, "you promised me that you will show me your dance moves last time!''

"But i don't want to!" you replied.

"come on nonna!"' said JongIn, "I'll dance to Only One with you."

"fine," you said.

You walked to the speakers and played Only One by BoA. You danced while sang. When it was your duet with JongIn, he came in and you guys danced swiftly. After you finish dancing to the song, the boys clapped. Then ChanYeol played I got a Boy by SNSD.

"Ya ChanYeol!'' you called!

"Just dance to it GaHeun!'' said ChanYeol, "we all know that you're good at dancing to Girls Generation's songs."

That was true because you normally dance to their chorotography. You danced to I Got a Boy and Into the New World to entertain them. After Into the New World, you were breathless because you attempt at singing and dancing at the same time. The boys also applaud after you were done.

"Ya GaHeun!'' said MinSeok, "you should have done Bachelor of Music and Commerce instead of Commerce only,"

"your singing is very stable!'' said SeHun, ''and your dancing is way better than JongDae Hyung!''

"hey! I'm the chensing machine here!'' yelled JongDae, ''my vocals are still better than hers!''

''so that's why I have the dancing talent while you have the singing talent'' you retorted.

''ok guys! enough of the argument! Let's practise!" said JoonMyun.

They continued to practise while you sat down. You could see JongDae trying really hard but screwing up the steps most of the time. You laugh whenever that happens. You also realise that Tao and Lay were really good dancers! Halway of Overdose, you sneaked at the back and joined them since JongIn had taught you the moves before. You were there when he was creating the chomotography. Hence, you were able to natually join in with the dance. They didn't really notice your presence until the end, where you pushed JongDae over to replace him.

"Ya GaHeun!'' shouted JongDae when the song ended, "what were you doing?''

''sorry oppa!'' you replied, ''i was planning to replace you because you were so bad at dancing.''

The other boys laughed. You could see JongDae fake cry. He went over to BaekHyun and cover his face. BaekHyun pretended to cooed him.

''GaHeun! You shouldn't have done that!'' said JoonMyun