Chapter 7

Three weeks later, you met up with WooHyun so you guys can buy a present for MinSeok before going to the party.

"So tell me jagi," Said WooHyun, "Who's going to the party?"

"Well basically all my cousins, brothers, JongDae's friends and MinHo," you replied,
"I think SeoHyun unnie will be there as well. Oh also, your friend DongWoo."

"Ahhhh so basically the circle of friends," Asked WooHyun.

"Yep," you replied, "come on! Let's get a present for MinSeok oppa."

The two of you walked into a hat shop. You know that MinSeok likes to wear beanies or a hat that cover his ears so you're planning to get him one. As you were looking at it, WooHyun was looking outside. He saw someone that has been following the two of you around. He tried to remain calm.

"Oppa...what so you think about this one?" You asked.

"Ummm...it's good," he replied, "I think it will suit MinSeok hyung a lot."

"I think so as well," you replied and smiled.

As you continue to look and choose other hats, he became more bothersome. He then decided to talk to the girl that has been following the two of you.

"Jagiya," he started, "I'll be back. I need to go to the toilet."

"Can't you wait for me to purchase this?" You asked.

"I'm dying to go though. I promise I will be quick," he said.

"Ok hurry then," you said, "I'm going to the shop next door after I pay for it alright."

"Alright," he said and gave you a squeeze on the hand before he left. He walked over to the girl.

"Let's go," he said angrily before dragging the girl to the other side of the mall.

"What do you want from me Irene?" Asked WooHyun.

"WooHyun-ar, I want you back," Said Irene, "I miss you so much,"

"I told you. It's over between the two of us," he stated, "I don't love you anymore."

"You're lying though!" She said, "you still love me. I know you do."

"Just shut up ok," Shouted WooHyun, "I have a girlfriend already so will you leave me alone?"

"But I can't..."Cried Irene. "I'm carrying your child. Please....please don't leave me,"

She hugged you really tightly. WooHyun just stood there. He didn't know what to do. He felt really confused and was speechless. He placed his arm around her.

"It's ok...i won't leave you. I'll take care of you," Said WooHyun.

He then kissed her on the forehead and give her a tighter hug.

"I love you and I will never leave you," he said softly while giving her a kiss on the lips. As he kissed her, you walked passed and saw them kissed. You were really shock and heartbroken. WooHyun then broke the kissed and saw you just watching them.

"GaHeun..."he whispered.

You started to run away. You just want to get away from them so you ran. WooHyun chased after you. Since you were a really bad runner, WooHyun managed to catch up to you when you walked out of the shopping centre.

"GaHeun! Let me explain," Called WooHyun as he held onto your arm.

"Explain what? That you have been cheating me the whole time?" You asked.

"I can explain though," Said WooHyun.

"I don't need an explanation. I should have known that you're a player," you said.