chapter 2

After lunch, everyone decided to head to their first class. You had Jazz with JongIn and TaeMin. The three of you walked to your class. As you walked, you were explaining to them about uni life.

"So yeah. Just try to meet new people. JongDae thinks it's a good idea making heaps of friends but I don't think it is." You said.. "That's why I hang around his friends most of the time, which became my friends as well. Are there any question?"

JongIn and TaeMin shook their head.

"Good. Let's go! I'm excited for jazz." You exclaimed.

"Wait nonna!" Called JongIn. "Don't forget to call me Kai when you're in jazz. It makes me look cooler!"

"Hahaha! That's so funny!" Cried TaeMin. You walked up to JongIn and ruffled his hair

"Ok Kai." You said. "As you wished."

You and TaeMin walked in while laughing with JongIn trailing behind. You guys put your bag down and began to stretch. You notice that the class is pretty small. 6 people...there's 4 guys and 2 girls. You continued to stretch before your teacher called you guys to be in pairs. You guys secretly played rock, paper scissors to see who gets kicked out. Unfortunately, it was you. You walked over to the boy that was left and bowed to him awkwardly
.
"I'm Kim GaHeun. Nice to meet you." You greeted.

"I'm Zhang YingXing. But you can call me Lay" He said

"You're an exchange student?" You asked

"Yep. I'm from ChangSha, China." He said.

"So I'm sorry if my korean doesn't make sense."

"It's ok. We can talk in chinese." You said.

"Jinja?" Surprised YingXing, "you know chinese?"

You nodded, "my brother JongDae and I studied in China for a year. His chinese didn't improve much though. I manage to speak fluently. I guess I'm a language talent."

"Thank god," he said, "You're the first one that I know so far that knows Chinese. I'm so happy."

"Let's hang out together then." You suggested and he nodded.

The two of you danced and practise the moves suggested by your teacher. It wasn't hard to be honest. You were excited to learn it as you always like dancing but you're not as good as JongIn. After class, you packed your bags.

"What do you have now Lay?" You asked

"Nothing. I'm done for the day." He replied.

"Really? That's good." You said

"What about you?" He asked

"I'm done as well but I have work at 5pm so I have to go." You said.

"Ok. Give me your number so I can contact you." He said while passing his phone to you. You typed your number.

"Let's have lunch tomorrow then." You said and he nodded. "I'll introduce you to my other friends."

"Ok. Cya!' Said Lay as you waved bye to him.

You also told JongIn and TaeMin that you have work and waved goodbye to them. As you walked out of the room, you jumped because JongDae scared you.

"Ya! What was that for?" You asked.

"Awww. My cute dongsang won't call me oppa," he complained, "where were the formalities?"

"Oppa...what was that for?" You said. "Happy??"

"Very happy," he said. "Anyway, let's go! It's time for work!"

He helped you carry your bag while you guys walked. Although you guys were twins, JongDae loves you the most. He takes really good care of you and is never jealous of you. Your relationship with JongDae is closer than your relationship with your other brothers. Maybe it's that secret bond as twins. He led you to his
motorcycle and gave you a helmet.