The Yandere Serial Killer Case Part 4

"Okay, listen up." You commanded from the passenger seat. The teenagers perked up as Hisoka and Chrollo continued doing whatever they were doing.

They already knew the drill.

"We've researched the enemy." You informed them, "Never go into a fight blind if you can help it. That'll get you killed. The witch's name is Mephitis. Apparently, she's a complete night owl and sleeps during the day. We'll use that to our advantage and attack while they're not expecting it. Even if they are expecting us, it shouldn't necessarily be a problem. Our target is Mei and her boyfriend. Make sure they're captured alive, especially the boy."

"But isn't she on Death's list for serial killings?" Maka asked.

"Yes, but the police will want to interrogate her at least once before they call for an execution." You replied, "Now onto Mephitis. Her power allows her to release a gas that not only has a pungent smell, like a skunk, but it acts a poison, killing you from the inside out if breathed in. However, she is known to release it as a last resort because she's that confident in her fighting skills. If we run into her, our best bet would be to go for the kill. Don't play around with her."

"Might as well kill the subordinates too, right?" Hisoka asked. You knew he was asking for permission in his own way.

"Death isn't fond of witches, so knock yourselves out. It'll be legal." You replied.

Hisoka was most definitely pleased with your answer. His body practically shook from pure excitement and anticipation. He had to bite his lip to suppress a moan.

He was trying to behave.

Meanwhile, Maka and the others were starting to get a mysterious vibe from your team. They could tell you were not like other meisters and weapons in the traditional sense. There was something that made you different.

Perhaps it was how nonchalant you were about killing. They definitely knew Hisoka was a special type of special. Anyone could see that he takes some pleasure in that.

How on Earth were you partnered with him?

The one thing that was abundantly clear about you and your team -- you were not people to mess with.

____________________

The feeling of piercing the flesh and puncturing the heart was all too familiar with you at this point. Once you saw the life in the subordinates eyes fade, you removed Illumi from his body.

Illumi was your weapon currently. His weapon form was a rapier sword. It was skinny, but that didn't make him any less deadly.

You stayed still as half of Illumi's human form came out of the sword. He reached his arms out and grabbed the recently released soul. "Can you clean me, (Y/N)? I don't want his blood to stain me." He said, not wasting a second afterwards and opening his mouth wide enough to shove the circular soul into his mouth.

You sighed yet you weren't surprised. Illumi didn't have a problem killing -- apparently, he's been doing it since he could walk -- but he was particular about not being dirty. You pulled a handkerchief out of your back pocket. Illumi went back to being in full weapon form. You then cleaned the blood off of him with the handkerchief before putting it back in your back pocket.

Definitely had to wash these pants when you got home.

"Thanks, (Y/N)." Illumi said in his usual monotone voice.

Fortunately for you, you did manage to catch the enemy off guard. Only Mephitis was asleep, but it would seem that they still did not expect to be attacked.