Chapter 6

"So, Hordak, care to tell us what that Beast Island is. Because from the mess you, Catra and Adora created, it seems that it's a pretty big deal. Now spit it out."

"Your Majesty, why are you asking me all these questions? I know for certain that Adora and Shadow Weaver have already told you everything about it." Hordak said, crossing his arms.

"Fine. I want to know why you were so upset when Catra told us about Entrapta being sent there?"

"Do you even hear yourself?! She was sent to A Beast Island, where beasts, that would devour you in an instant, live."

"Yeah, that part I get. But why would you care if one of the Princesses was sent to a place like that?"

Hordak clenched his teeth, his body tensing. "That is none of your concern." He turned away from her. "You need to let me go."

Glimmer's jaw fell instantly. "What do you mean by that?! Have you gone mad?!" She yelled, raising her hands in the air.

In one swift movement, Hordak turned to face the Queen. "I need to get her back." He greeted his teeth, voice full with emotion, the verge of crying.

Glimmer stayed quiet, her eyes wide as she examined his expression.

"I-I need to make sure she's alive and well. I couldn't live with myself if something happened to her." Hordak's voice was trembling so much he didn't even realize that his grip on the cell bar tightened, starting to bend it.

Glimmer's eyes just flickered between his face and hand. The whiles in her head were turning.

Of course, in any other case, she would not allow Hordak to come along by any means, but this she saw that desperate look in his eyes, the feeling of being unable to save those you hold dear, that fear of losing someone you care about, someone you love.

It was the same look, filled with the same emotions she felt after her mom's departure.

So she crumbled, deciding to listen to her heart and to let Hordak come save his friend.

So she lowered her head, to hide the empathic emotion, and said: "Fine. You can come with us."

A/N

Hi guys! Sorry for a super short chapter but I am very busy! This fic will have a lot shorter chapters than my other Entrapdak ones. It's better like that, because you all will get frequent updates. We can roll the story faster like that ;)