Chapter 4

Scorpia sighed. Catra has been acting stranger than usual lately. Since returning from Crimson Waste, Catra has become colder and more cruel ... even to her .... She knew that Catra was going through many things now, trying to defeat the Princess Alliance, running The Fright Zone and. .. And that with Entrapta ... Scorpia understands .. She didn't do it on purpose .. She only .. she just ... NO! Scorpia knows Catra is not a bad person and can be a great friend ! Yes that is correct! And Scorpia will prove it!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

When she finally informed all the force captains she headed right to Hordak's sanctum and reached the entrance.
Until a few months ago, the thought of approaching the sanctum was horrifying. Whenever she’d come close, she would get goosebumps. Now she boldly stood in front of that door without any fear. Until she waited for the door to open, she grunted.

"Aaaah!" She said wearily and annoyed. Where is he?! What takes him so long! "

Suddenly the door opened.

"Finally, it was time."

Catra said as she walked into the sanctum.

When she arrived, most of the force captains were already there.

Force Captain Catra.

A deep, penetrating and passionate voice spoke.

"We're all just waiting for you." He said, his voice sounding annoyed.

Are you serious!? I was to inform all of them, and now I'm the one who’s late ?! Oh Please! She thought to herself. Hordak knew exactly what she wanted to say because her frowned expression revealed everything.

Catra stood in line with the other Force captains. She turned her head to the side and saw Scorpia.

"How come you came before me?"

Scorpia lifted and shrugged with a smile on her face.

"So, my Force captains, I called you today because I have a very important announcement."

The Lord of the Horde paused to speak to emphasize the gravity of the situation.

"Force Captain Octavia, you will go to the main factory. You will tell the employees to use all the material and ores we have in the warehouse. I want them to start producing all the necessary parts of weapons, vehicles and machines we need for the war. "

“The war, sir?” Scorpia said.

“ Yes..we are going to attack the Princess Alliance and conquer BrightMoon and all of Etheria!”

"But sir, our resources -"

Hordak raised his hand and cut Octavia off.

"Force Captain Clark, you and your team will split cadets into groups. I want you to train all cadets over the age of 13 in the future. You will train them for real combat! You have time until we have the weapons we need for war."

"Yes sir!”

"Force captains Tulin, Zara and Torn, you will go to reconnaissance. I want to know every movement of the princesses. What they do, what they eat and breathe ... EVERYTHING! On that basis, I will be able to make a tactical plan to crush the rebellion once and for all ! "

"And final, force captain Catra ... You will lead the attack on the Rebels by my side."

Catra smirked.

"This is the moment we are attacking. This is our darkest hour ... We will end the Rebellion once and for all and I will conquer this back-water planet!"

"Hurry up, there is no time to waste!”

"Dismissed!"

All the force captains saluted, slammed foot to foot, and exited Hordak's sanctum at a brisk pace.

Only Catra left.

She clapped her hands and laughed.

"Bravo, Hordak!"

"Now, that was a real pep talk. How you just have inspired them ... Now I understand how you managed to keep control of them all these years."

"DON 'T - ! .... Forget YOUR place Force Captain.

She grinned and looked at his crystal on his collar. She just wanted to remind him that she could take it at any moment and that he couldn't stop her.

Hordak grunted grimly and turned away.

With the same smile on her face, Catra said: "Of course .. Lord HORDAK. I won't forget where my place is," she bowed and left.