‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

ISLA'S POV

P.E. is hell. I've never been a fan of sports but doing it at school is just a special kind of torture. There is a reason that I joined drama club. After getting changed in the changing rooms and watching Bree walk out about a millisecond of walking into the room, Coach Evans (A.K.A the better coach by a lot) had us running laps of the sports field. 

I stood at the side of the field as the other girls in my class started running. 

"That doesn't look like running, Isla" shouted Coach Evans from the field, "and tie that hair up please."

I sighed reluctantly as I tied up my dark curls with the hair tie around my wrist and began to catch up with the other girls, who were nearing on their second lap of the field. I spotted Kitty and Olivia talking across the field and jogged over to the odd pairing.

"We need you to distract Ronny for half an hour," I heard Kitty explain to Olivia as I joined them, "Step one of any DGM job is information gathering."

"Whats going on?" i asked them.

"Olivia is thinking of ditching tonight," stated Kitty.

"What? No, you can't ditch!" I exclaimed, "Why?"

"I can't risk messing things up with Donte," mumbled Olivia.

"But this plan fails without someone distracting Ronny," I said, looking at Olivia pleadingly, "We need you Olivia."

"Okay, but isn't it someone else's turn to fake laugh and smile?" she sighed.

"I don't see Ronny agreeing to date Bree or Margot," remarked Kitty, "hardly his scene."

"And after what happened at the party, Ronny would definitely think something's up," I added, "Also he heard Amber voice her suspicions of me being DGM pretty loudly."

"Okay," said Olivia, "but what about you?" she continued, turning to Kitty.

"He knows I'm friends with Mika." Kitty replied.

"Okay, so,basically I have no choice?" questioned Olivia.

"Of course you have a choice." answered Kitty as Coach Evans shouted at us to run faster.

"But if you choose not to do this then, as Isla said before, our plan fails," finished Kitty.

"Okay, okay, I'll let you know." said Olivia, sighing as she gave in.

I smiled at the girl. Although it wasn't a definitely answer, I knew we could count on Olivia.
She smiled back right as Coach Evans yelled, "Girls, stop talking." clearly aimed as us.

Kitty started running faster in response and Olivia slowed down to catch up with Cam and Amber while I just maintainee my steady pace.

"What was that about?" Amber questioned Olivia from behind me.

"I was telling her to stay away from my boyfriend," lied Olivia.

"What about the freak?" asked Cam.

"Who?" asked Olivia.

"Isla Clark, of course," confirmed Amber, "We saw her go over to you two."

"Oh," said Olivia, "She was just mediating I guess. Making it didn't get too heated. And she's not a freak" she added to Cam, causing me to smile to myself as she she stood up to her friend for me.

"Hmm," said Amber, "Even still I don't like her hanging around you all the time. If she wants friend she can go someplace else."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅