First Comes Marriage

**Later**:

An hour before the wedding, everything was ready, so Roman went back to the hotel to pick up Seth and Summer; everyone was getting ready at Eddie and Will's. When Roman pulled up they were waiting outside with their bags. He got out and greeted them before he put the bags in the car. Five minutes later they were on their way to the house, Seth couldn't stop smiling!

Soon they arrived, Seth starred at the church, it was everything Dean and Roman said it was, it was perfect! They got out of the car, Seth stood looking at the church with Summer their backs to the house as Roman got the bags out of the trunk, suddenly they heard someone call out to them so they turned around.

 "Is this him?" Eddie said excitedly as Will and Eddie joined them.

 "It is!" Roman answered proudly. "Eddie and Will White, this is my baby brother Seth Rollins and our friend Summer Rae." Roman introduced them.

 "Oh Seth, I feel like we already know you!" Eddie said smiling as she hugged them, before pinching Seth's cheek. "So handsome!"

 "I feel like already know you too!" Seth said smiling as he shook Will's hand. "Ro, and Dean told me everything you've done for us and I'm so grateful to you both!"

 "It's our pleasure Seth. Eddie and I consider you three boys family now!" Will said smiling. "I've got to go get ready, but I'll see you at the church." He said as he left.

 "Your guests will be arriving soon, so let's get you three changed! Rommie dear, you know where you and Deanie are changing he's already there. Run along dear, I'll take Sethie and Summer to their room, oh and before I forget, Deanie asked me to let you boys know your friends the Detectives were able to make it to the wedding!" Eddie said as they went into the house.

 "That's awesome! Ben and Richard were able to get off work!" Seth said smiling.

 They all headed upstairs, Roman went to a room down the hall and knocked before going inside shutting the door behind him. Eddie took Seth and Summer to another room, that had a bathroom Summer could use to change in. A half hour later Seth stood alone in the room; Summer had left to help with last minute details. Seth looked out the window at the decorated backyard and smiled, this was it! He was about to marry the man he loved and yet he couldn't stop himself from thinking of King, and how he almost took Dean and Roman from him. He was pulled out of his thoughts by a knock on the door, he called out for them to enter and Roman came in smiling.

 "Look at you, don't you clean up well?" Roman said patting Seth on the back.

 "I do, don't I!" Seth said as they both laughed.

 "I just wanted to check on you before I joined D at the church."

 "Check on me? Why?" Seth asked confused.

 "Just doing my job as your big brother!" Roman answered smiling. "I also wanted to tell you how happy I' am for you and Dean!"

 "Thanks Ro."

 "You guys are my brothers and I've watched your love grow from flirting to what it is now, and no matter what happened between you two, your love remained strong! I love you guys!" Roman said as both had tears in their eyes.

 "We love you too Rome!" Seth said hugging him. "If it wasn't for you, there were times we might not have made it!" Seth said as a knock came to the door.

 "Sethie, Rommie it's time!" Eddie said smiling.

 "It's time." Seth said quietly.

**Ceremony**: