?...Well shit...¿

Nightmare was following Dream wanting to know what he had planned.

The two of them were underground in a cave. Dream look he was looking for something but wouldn't tell Nightmare what.

For awhile it seemed like they were going to walk forever, but soon the came across a structure. It wasn't a mineshaft, it wasn't a dungeon, and it wasn't a stronghold. This was something different...It was darker. The aura he could feel the aura. It was cold.

Then Dream spoke.

Dream: this is it we're here.

Nightmare:...

Dream: do you know what this is?

Nightmare shook his head.

Dream: this is a place where only special players can enter. And we are special.

Nightmare didn't understand how he was special. But he could definitely see Dream as special.

Dream was special

Dream was his friend

His only friend

Dream saved him

Dream helped him

Dream was the best

Dream was family

Dream held on to Nightmares hand and led him threw the door. When they walked threw it though Nightmare felt something shiver in his soul, but ignored it. Must be because nobody has been here...

They soon came to a room that looked like a library but with books that Nightmare didn't know existed. Dream was looking book after book trying to find the right one, while Nightmare just looked at him with a blank look. Dream then pulled out one of the books on the shelf.

It was dark green with a black smile on it. The smile looked like the one on Dreams mask. Dream then put the book in his bag and singled Nightmare to follow him. They soon came to a room where the door look like a portal to another world. But no it was just a door.

Dream told Nightmare to wait for him out side of the room, which Nightmare did no questions asked and Dream headed into the room. When he came out he was holding something.

It was a crown two crowns actually. One was black with bright green emeralds. The other was a dark crimson red with obsidian carved into it. Dream put the emerald one in his bag. And handed Nightmare the crimson one.

Nightmare looked at the crown then looked at Dream.

Dream: a gift. A special gift.

Nightmare took off his hood to reveal his dirty blond hair, his black horns starting to grow. And put the crown on. Dream then ruffled his hair and put Nightmare hood up.

Dream: red always suited you. Now come, we have another place to go to.

Nightmare followed Dream smiling under his mask.

Dream: you just like me Nightmare you know that?

——————————-

I made this chapter in school