...

"On behalf of Etihad Airlines and the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice day!"

Hearing those words makes my heart beat faster than its normal rate. Am I really ready for this? I've decided this for a long time but why do I feel like this? Yeah, I must do this..

I must do this to prove him wrong. I will make him realize that I wasn't the person that he thought I was.

This time, there is no turning back. i have to do this for myself. I know it will be hard but I have to. I will not make him pay but I will make sure that he will regret losing me and choosing that girl over me.

I took a deep breath because of this nervousness that I am feeling.

"Maam? Baka gusto niyo na pong bumaba at sa baba nalang ipagpatuloy ang pagmumuni-muni niyo?" The flight attendant disturbed me.

I just stared at her. She isn't worth my saliva.

"Maam?? Maam, may duty pa po kami kayo nalang ang hinihintay..." She said again acting as if it's her last hours. tss.

I just ignored her and was about to stand up when I hear her murmured.

"Ay bingi ata. Hello maam, bingi ho ba kayo!?"

She called me deaf? Like wtf,

"You called me what? Do you even know who I am? You stupid bratt!" I exclaimed.

"Eh maa'm kas--"

But I didn't let her speak again.

"Chloe Canlas is the name. The future owner of this airlines you are working for.. I mean, you have worked for." I said.

Deep in my mind, I am bursting with so much laughter because of her priceless reaction. Her eyes wide open and her jaw dropped.

"Ho--ho? Sorry ma--"

"SSHHHHH... " I pressed my point finger on her dirty and dry lips and uttered, " YOU ARE FIRED."

After saying those words, I walked out.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

I run as fast as I could. Oh my Gee! What the hell am I doing! I don't even know why I said that. Hahahahahahaha this is so crazy!

I never knew that I was good in acting. Oh God, that's priceless!

Ang hirap nun ah! I even pretend that I own the airline! Oh my Gee hahahahaha! Chloe ano ba! What entered your mind to say that!?

I hurriedly run and quickly do my thing just to get out easily on this airport. I can feel the hot temperature! I am really here! I am in Manila now!

As soon as everything was fine, I get outta here in as fast as I could.

I quickly searched for my service. Where the hell is he!

"Chloe!! Welcome back!" I looked back upon hearing my name.

And speaking of the devil, nandito na ang sundo ko!

"Let's go hurry up!"

"Wa--wait.. Wala ka man lang bang welcome back-hug dyan?" He added,

"Mamaya na! Let's just get in your car and straight to my condo NOW!!"

"What's wrong, bat ba nagmamadali ka? Ano nanamang--- Don't tell me, my kalokohan ka nanamang ginawa!?" Looks like he really know me when he said that.

"Uhm siguro? Long story! LET'S GO!" I said and entered his car right away.

He has no choice but to follow me. Ooohhhh, at last! After 5 years, I AM BACK.

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

...

..

..

..

..

"Ano ba para kang baliw dyan! What's funny with what I said." I asked.

"Edi yung ginawa mo! Ano namang pumasok sa isip mo at sinabi mong ikaw ang future owner ng sinakyan mong eroplano? Let's just see kung hindi ka hanapin at i-ban sa airlines nila!" He answered.

And yeah, it seems like his interested with my actions that's why I told him the story! My first airport drama ever in my life.

"Whatever!" was all that I say

By the way, I am really Chloe Canlas. 23 years of age. Came from Switzerland and came back in Manila for something. Too early to tell you.

And the one I was having conversation with is my high school classmate and sooner became my friend. He is Louie.

So why am I here in Manila now?

Simply because of one thing. I already have the courage to face everyone after all the things they have done to me.

"Ilang bwan ka naman dito?" Pagpuputol sa pagmumuni-muni ko.

"Three weeks." my short response

"Three weeks!?" pag-uulit niya

"You heard me right?" I told him.

"Bat ang bilis naman! You should stay a little longer pa para---"

"I just came back to attend my high school reunion this coming September and three weeks is already enough for my reason."

"I see." his response.

At yun nga, that's the reason kung bakit umuwi ulit ako ng Pinas. Isa na kasi akong Fashion Designer sa Switzerland and dun na ako naninirahan kasama ang family ko. And after 5 years, saka lang ulit ako nakabalik sa Pilipinas. I really missed my hometown!

I never really planned this life that I have now. Ni pagtira sa Switzerland hindi ko pinlano. And even having my profession, I never dreamed that. Because my dream is really to be a nurse.. Bata pa lang ako, yun na ang gusto ko... Yun kasi ang pangarap namin noon ng bestfriend ko.. Siya magiging doctor, at ako naman ang nurse...

But as what people always say, there isn't such a permanent thing in this world. Things change, people change and even our feelings..

And the reason behind all these changes? PAIN.

What made me decide to change myself is because of the pain that I can no longer handle. I became too naive that I almost forget myself. And so I have gotten to the point of thinking that I have to move on. And so I did. I left this country without any single words to them. I just woke up the other day and had realized all the stupidity that I did.

Kaya ngayon, nagbabalik ako. I wanted to see their reaction when they see me. I wanted to show them that I am the Chloe that they will never thought that I can be.