Night 2

Alexander checks his watch. It's 11:59.

Foxy: "Start running, or do you want me to redo last night but all night."

He bolted back to the office and pulled up the cameras. He clicked backstage to see Bonnie doing downward dog looking at the cameras.

Bonnie: "I know you want this night guard"

He went to the front stage and saw Freddy and Chica were missing. Chica was making something in the kitchen but Freddy was missing.

Freddy then put her robotic hand over his mouth and nose so he passed out. When he woke up he seemed to be in the repair room with Freddy. When Freddy realized he was awake she was walking trying to look more hourglass-shaped while taking off her bow tie. When she got it off she leaped towards him rubbing her breast in his face. He tried to get loose, but that only made her hold tighter.

Freddy: "YES. YES. Struggle. MORE. MORE." she yelled.

Alexander:*Well I guess this is goodbye for me*

Freddy: "Okay you can go back to your office tonight. But next time, I won't release. See ya cutie~"

Alexander:*3 AM I might get home this time. 'check in the storage closet for me, from Josh' ok*

He heads into the storage closet and closes the door as quietly as possible. He accidentally steps on a loose floorboard. After that, something swiftly tackled him to the ground. He wakes up tied to a chair in the dark storage closet. The only light you have is a tiny hanging lamb.

Alexander: "HELP PLEASE ANYONE! PLEASE HELP ME! I WILL LET YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT TO ME! PLEASE HELP!"

???: "No help. No one can hear you except me and my sister." said a seductive feminine voice.

Alexander:*BODY NO! I SWEAR DON'T GET A- never mind too late.*

Spring Bonbon: "Oh aren't you happy to see me," she said with a laugh"My name is Spring Bonbon. What's yours~" she said sitting in his lap crushing his legs because of her metal weight.

???: "I want a turn, hurry it up."

Spring Bonbon: "SISTER QUIET!"

Alexander: "So why am I he-" he said being interrupted by Spring Bonbon shoving her breast in his face.

Out of nowhere Bonnie opens the door and fights off Spring Bonbon and carries him to the office, locking the closet door.

Bonnie: "So I heard you would let whoever saved you do what they want to you~. You're staying backstage in a corner at 5, but until then."

She put Alexander in a seat and sat in his lap with her legs way out and his head in-between her breast, slowly crushing his skull until.

DING DONG DING

Bonnie: "Remember honey baby~ backstage with me." she said, carrying him like a bride.