Illusions

After a few days in the hospital Alexander somehow healed, but still can't quit.

RING RING RING

Alexander:*PLEASE DON'T BE SPRING BONBON*"Hello."

Phone: "Um uh oh hello hello. Hey Alexander, hope you finished healing. And I am going to grant your most wanted wish. You will be working over the weekend. Bye."

Alexander: "I hate you Josh"

He shined his light in the window and saw an old moldy Freddy.

Alexander: "What happened to you, Freddy."

Phantom Freddy: "I am more than just Freddy~" she said teleporting into the office for a second where her breasts were in his face.

Alexander then fell from his chair in shock.

Bonnie: "Are you okay?"

Alexander: "I'm alive? But Freddy... she... how."

Bonnie: "I think you're running out of air. I was hoping you wouldn't." she said, carrying him to Balloon Babe.

Bonnie: "He ran out of air."

BB: "Got it."

Balloon Babe grabbed him and kissed him.

Alexander: "What just happened. How am I alive."

BB: "I have to make balloons somehow. You're now the second person to know. And how about"

Bonnie: "NO! He's mine." she said, pulling him away from her.

DING DING DING

Bonnie: "You're not going anywhere. I only had you ONCE. I need you." she said, carrying him backstage in a dark corner.