Day shift 2

Phone: "Hey Alexander. Hey we had to temporarily lock up for the day. So doors can't open until 6 AM he." he said with a cheeky giggle.

Alexander: "Wait but this is 6 AM. This must be from last night. I am going to go check."

He sneaked out to the door and pulled it.

Alexander:*Oh I guess it is locked. WAIT THEY PROBABLY HEARD THE DOOR FAIL TO OPEN!*

He turned around slowly and saw every animatronic ready to attack. He ran as fast as he could back to his office.

Golden Freddy: "Hey there Alexander~ Long time no see." she said laying in his chair.

He then heard the doors close on their own.

Golden Freddy: "No matter what you do, those doors won't open," she said slowly, starting to corner him in the office.

Alexander: "Uh. wasn't the closet door locked."

Golden Freddy: "Well at least you're cute. I am magic. I just wait for the right time."

Alexander: >:(

Golden Freddy: ;)

Golden Freddy: "I'll get you out on one condition."

Alexander: "I'LL DO ANYTHING!" *I now understand the statement 'think before you speak.'*

Golden Freddy: "Good to know~"

She teleported the both of them to France.

Golden Freddy: "Welcome to the most romantic place on Earth. Paris, France."

Alexander:" Isn't this a bit much."

Golden Freddy: "Fffffffffine. Fairbanks, Alaska. We can do what I want while viewing the northern lights."

Alexander: "Isn't it a bit cold."

Golden Freddy: "It is either this or get teleported in the middle of the group back at the convention."

Alexander: "I'm fine with the cold."

She then french kissed him and then teleported into a hotel room.

Alexander: "Um why are we in here?" he asked with a mumble.

She then started to take off her panties.

Alexander:*NO NO NO NO NO! THIS ISN'T HAPPENING. I WANT MY FIRST TIME TO BE WITH A HUMAN!*

Golden Freddy:*Beggars can't be choosers.* she said telepathically.

Alexander:*I never wanted this in the first place.*

12 hours later.

Alexander:*How am I still alive?*

Golden Freddy:" You may be alive but I took something from you ;)."

She teleported back to the convention and Alexander ran out.

DING DING DING