Night 4

After finally getting a night's sleep, he gets some breakfast that wasn't pizza. And he dives back to the convention. He decides to check the prize corner and sees a huge gift box opened, what looks to be from the inside.

Alexander:"Isn't there supposed to be an animatronic inside"

Puppet:"Why hello there Alexander. I am the puppet. And I see your all alone~" she said pulling down the security tablet.

Alexander looked up to see her breasts were nearly an inch away from his face.

Alexander:"H-hi. How do you know my name?"

Puppet:"I am magic of course. Now how about I use some love magic~"

She then bent down and kissed Alexander then standing straight.

Puppet:"Now how about you follow me~" she said, caressing his chin and walking with her butt pointed towards him.

Then her magic lifts him off the chair and she teleports the two of them into her prize box. It is very cramped with both of them in there.

Alexander:*Okay so, this is my situation. I have been teleported inside a box with a 8 to 9 feet tall animatronic with her face nearly inches away from mine. It is only two 2 AM. It is times like these where I taught myself to hold my breath for 3 hours, but that still only takes me to 5 AM.*

The Puppet then started to french kiss him. At 5 AM.

Puppet:" You can go back. But I will still come for you tomorrow" she said, teleporting him back to the office.

He then closed both doors and kept an eye on the prize corner.

DING DING DING 6 AM BELL