The start

"Why Jensen? Why? Why did you do this to me?" Misha screamed. "I don't know Misha...." Jensen wispered. "You don't know? You don't know?! Misha screamed back.
"You know what? I never want to see you again. Leave me alone" Misha finally calmed down.
Jensen wanted to touch Misha, to hug him, to tell him what really happend. But Misha will never believe him. Jensen is drunk, why would he?
And Misha was angry, and if that happens you better leave him alone.

1 year ago

Start 4th season

Jensen and Jared where talking. "Hey, I heard there comes a new guy" Jared said. "Really?" Jensen answerd. "Yeah, his name was Mica I think. No, Misa. No.. Ugh.. I don't know his name, but it was something like that." "Okay, when is he here?" Jensen asked. For some reason, this seemed interesting.
"I don't know, I think he's already here."

5 minutes later they see a guy, Jensen had never seen him, so maybe he's the new guy?

"Hi, I uh, I'm new. My name is Misha, Misha Collins. Are you Jensen and Jared?" The guy suddenly said. His voice not deep, but it didn't sound like a woman either.
"Yeah, I'm Jared, and this is Jensen" Jared said, because Jensen was beginning to stare.
"Nice to meet you"
Someone called Misha's name.
"Oh, I have to go, see you later on set. Bye!" Misha half shouted, and ran away. "Bye" Jensen said weekly back.
Jensen was lost in his eyes, they where so blue. Ugh, this is going to be a long week.

💛💛