The Kiss??

Misha was still a bit upset, but he didn't show it. Every morning he would feel his cuts burn. Jensen, and many others, kept asking why he weared long sleeves, and Misha kept saying he was cold.

Until one scene....

Jared, Jensen and Misha are filming a scene. Misha has to wear a T-shirt.

Misha was alone in his trailer. He had his make-up on and was wearing his clothes. Now, he has to wear a T-shirt. He looked into the mirror. You can see the scars forming. This wasn't good. Nobody could see this. Especially Jared and Jensen. Maybe if he act like he is sick? Nah, they will call a doctor. (Woah I accidentally typed Kill instead of call) Ugh, what should he do? He decided to wear the trenchcoat over his T-shirt.

"Yo, Misha, don't wear that trench today." Somebody said.
"Yeah, I know, but I'm a little cold. " Misha replied.
"What? It's so hot here!"
Misha just nodded and walked on.

Jared and Jensen were filming their scene now, so Misha had to wait and listen to all the comments the cast made on him.

Few hours later

Misha had fixed it, he can hold his trench on. Now he was in his trailer, looking in the mirror, looking at his scars. Jensen knocked on the door, and Misha opened it without thinking. Jensen walked in and hugged Misha.
Jensen POV

I hugged Misha, I had to tell him something. But. What was that? As I pulled away, I felt something. On his arms. I took Misha's right arm in my hand, Misha trying to pull away, and looked at it. Misha's arm was full of forming scars.
"Misha-- Wh- What the hell is that?" Was the only thing I could say. I know what that is. Self harm scars.
Misha looked at the ground, tears in his eyes.
"Misha, did you-- have you self harmed?"
He only nodded.
"Why?"
"Because I'm worthless. I'm fat, stupid, a fag, dumb, I can't do something without messing it up."
"Misha, you are nothing of that." I gently placed my fingers under his chin and lifted it, his eyes were locked at mine. I leaned in, and kissed him. I kissed him. OH GOD I KISSED MY BEST FRIEND! I pulled away quickly. "I'm sorry Misha. But, you know why I was joking earlier? "
He shook his head.
"Because I have feelings for you. But I wasn't sure. You're my best friend."
"It's.. It's okay Jensen. I have feelings for you too."

After the awkward conversation, and next day, Jensen and Misha were happier then ever.

Okay this sucks. I suck. I know. Quick update for you guyz. I hope you liked it. Oh Yeah, I know Misha doesn't self harm, I write it for myself. I'm a month clean!!! Yay! Okay sorry about this bullshit. Please comment!