Dead Memories

The other me is dead.
I hear his voice inside my head.
We were never alive,
And we won't be born again.
But I will never survive,
With dead memories in my heart,
Dead memories in my heart,
-slipknot.

Jensen's pov.

It's been a month and Jared still doesn't remember. I'm losing hope, and I'm not the only one. Gen told me Jared's been having break downs once in a while. We started filming Supernatural again, with Jared.  But it's a challenge. He first didn't even know who we all are.
We decided to go to a restaurant today, Misha, Gen,  Jared and I.

Few hours later~~

We walked into the restaurant and à few people recognized us. We signed things, like hands, iphone cases, a shoe.
Then we could finally eat at peace.
Jared put his hand on his head and winced.
"What's wrong, sweetie?" Gen asked, putting her hand on his arm.
"I- just, i-," he stood up and ran to the toilet/restroom.

After 5 minutes we became worried. I stood up and ran into the room Jared walked in earlier. I opened the door and saw something I never want to see again.
Jared was passed out on the floor.
I quickly opened the door again and shouted, "someone call 911!" I saw Misha and Gen running at me while I quickly checked for a pulse. I found one and sighed. Jared was slightly moving. He was in pain. I knew that. I looked at Misha who kneeled beside me and had a worried look in his eyes. Then I looked at Gen, who was still standing,  with a hand before her mouth and tears in her eyes.
Then paramedics came in  and did what they had to. We could all go with the ambulance and had to wait in the waiting room.

~

After waiting a few hours, we could finally see Jared. Before we entered the room, a doctor came to us.
"I have very good news. He had amnesia, right?" He asked.
"Yeah, why?" Gen said.
"You will see, enter the room," he opened the door and waited for us to walk trough. He walked into the room as well and closed the door behind his back.
Jared was sitting on the bed.
"Guys!" He said, "I remember!"
"You- you, what?" I stuttered.
"I remember everything again! When I passed out, I had visions, and when I woke up here, I rememberd!"
"That's amazing!" Misha said and we all hugged him.
Jared remembers, this day is one of the best ever.

Happy? Jared remembers! Yay!

I love you!