First Day On Set

Misha's POV.

Jensen. Al he could think of was Jensen. His greenish eyes, his deep voice, his perfect shaped face, hell, he is just perfect.
Misha knew he was bisexual, he knew it when he was in school. He got bullied for being gay, but actually he was bi. But of course, the bullies didn't care.

*flashback*

"Hey fag" The crowd screamed. Misha was scared. Some People where throwing things to him, some where kicking him. The teachers just ignored this. Misha selfharmed, he hated himself, Why couldn't he be normal?

*end flashback*

Misha still harmed himself, but only when his heart was broken. He still hated himself, but only when he did something stupid.

"Hey, Collins! Come here! We started filming, they need you!" Somebody screamed. Misha followed him. Great, his first Scene was with Jensen. He already had his clothes and make-up on.
"I was the one who gripped you thight and raised you from perdition. "
Misha said, remembering his line.
"Aaaand.... Cut!" Somebody said.

Several hours later

Jared, Jensen and Misha had decided to meet at a restaurant, to get to know eachother better.

At the restaurant

"So, Misha, tell us about yourself" Jared said. They just had their drinks and started talking.
"My name is Misha Collins, I am 34 years (I think) I like cats and dogs. And I am bi?" Misha almost asked the last part, to see if they care. Luckily, they didn't care. Even better, they where positive about it.

After all that shit

"Well, it was fun. We sure will do this again!" Jensen said.
"Yeah, sure thing. Hey, I uh, I have to go now. See ya tomorrow! " Jared answerd
"Yeah bye" Misha said.
And they all walked to their trailers, changed, watched some television and headed to bed.

So, second chapter! Remember, you can correct me of I made mistakes. What do you think of this story? Do you like it?

💙💙