-1-

"It's fun, you see...?" Sou said, smiling. He was holding a knife slightly to my stomach, just to lay a scratch. I teared up. "Sou... are you... still trying to train me to be... masochistic?" He nodded. "Again, I'll hurt you the most, and I want to learn more about this subject." He giggled. "And I don't want my dear Shin to get hurt!"

"I-I... don't ness...-" Sou hushed me, "Shhhush! Are you ready?" I stared at him. "Not really... but... I guess." He made a happy "hmm" sound, as he gently cut my stomach. I felt a rush of pleasure overwhelm me. "A-Ah...!" I cried, "...D-Dear god... please move the knife away..."

Sou looked at me with joyful eyes. "It...- Hah! That's how you moan?! Hahahah!" I sighed loudly. "They don't sound that weird! I bet yours sound like eagles squealing..." He giggled, once again. "Aww! You're just so perverted!"

"How?!" I yelled, scurrying out of his lap and sit in front of him. "Thinking about my moans like that... Ahaha! You actually want to know my moans sound like?" I very quickly shook my head. "No way! Gah, you're so weird!"

"Ahah, anyway. I'm glad I've finally trained you into enjoying pain. You're basically invincible." Sou said, sounding way too proud of himself. "It's just going to be more annoying... I'm gonna moan at stubbing my toe... Does that sound invincible?"

"Oh, of course! All powers have their defects, correct? That's your defect for this interesting power." I raised an eyebrow. "Isn't this a mental condition? ...Why are you comparing it to powers...?"

"I was being sarcastic..." He got that fake puppy eyed face again. "You're fine." I sighed, leaning onto Sou. "This day has been so tiring." I mumbled into his shoulder. "It has been a tiring month, you mean? You've been saying this for more than a month, Shin." I giggled. "Yeah, yeah. I guess that's why I'm so cranky too..."

"I agree too... Everything is quite tiring for me... At least I got one thing done." He ruffled my hair. "Staying up until four thirty isn't very fun... especially if you're working on computers." I nodded. "And... we've both been doing that. Have you forgotten...?"

"Ah.- Ahaha, perhaps, but we didn't do anything last night, remember?" Sou said. "Right..." I sighed, "Do you have any coffee...? I don't want to fall asleep... especially on you of all people." He stood up, letting me fall right on his foot. "Ah! No heads up?!" I yelled, standing up as well. "Hehe, sorry. That was funny. Come on, I have coffee." He patted my back and went to the kitchen. I followed.

"Aah... Do you know how to use a coffee machine...?" I asked, embarrassed. "Ahaha, of course. Why do you ask?"

"You don't mind teaching me...? My coffee maker is... a little bit busted because of mistakes..." I looked down, blushing a lot from the embarrassment. "Oh...? Aw! You're so embarrassing about it!"

unfinished