-4-

LIME WARNING!

TW// SLIGHT RAPE, MANIPULATION
"No way... there is no way you can have Shin! I'm way more caring than you...!" ... "We're the same person! How can you be more caring? You're just a different gender." Huh...? "Nng..." I slightly opened my eyes. "Ah! He's waking up! Ssshut up... you... jerk?!"

"A... what...? A f-female Sou? How... how are there two of you?!" I was so panicked, I focused on only the two Sous'. "Ehehe... Hello Shin. The ropes aren't uncomfortable, are they?" I looked at the male Sou. "You must be confused... Can I explain?" I eagerly nodded. "Ahaha!" They both laughed. "I'm a doll! A very pretty one at that... My ponytail is so fluffy!"

I noticed that I'm tied up. "Ahem... why am I tied up?" The female Sou smiled widely. "We don't want you running away... Let's say we have..." She got cut off, "We have a little thing set up for the both of us... Who can keep you, basically!" I looked around, "But... why can't..." I looked at the male Sou. "Why can't you just 'keep me?' She's just a doll..."

Sou inched towards my ear. "She's actually human. She wants to be hidden as a doll so there's no suspicion! She's actually just an odd clone." The female Sou hugged on to me, "So warm..." I eased my tense body, and let her hold me. She put her head on top of my head and giggled. "You're not going to do anything about me, Mr. Hiyori?"

Sou sighed and hugged onto the opposite side of me. "That's not doing anything...~" The female Sou said, rubbing circles into my back. "That's the point. Come on, do your first move." He said. She made a very excited sound. "What exactly..." I paused. "Aah..."

I struggled. "Nnn... not again... aah..." The female Sou rubbed on the outside of my pants very gently. Too gently. Sou crawled his fingers down my side, making me struggle more. "Nnng! Aah... please... m-more..."

"More? Are you suuree...?" I nodded eagerly. "Pleeaasee..." She took off my pants, just my pants and rubbed against my boxers. She went just a little quicker than before. "Nnng... it's way too teasing for... mmh... m-me..." I whimpered, struggling more. "That's the point! You don't get everything for free, you know."

"B-But... it's too much for me to handle... P-Plea... Ghh...! Hah..." I shivered. Sou started choking me. "T-Tight..." I struggled once again. "Spoiled brat...! Be grateful!" I cried out. "Oh! Does he like that?" The female Sou asked, using her free hand to grip my cheek. "Yep. He's a real sucker for pain... Isn't that right, Shin?" I tried to nod. "I... ah... need to breathe... please..."

Sou let go of my neck, leaving a small bruise around my neck. "Ah... ah..." I struggled, trying to kick the female Sou away. "S-Stoop... nnng... it's too much..." She smiled, "What are you gonna do about it? Are you..." She looked more into my eyes and went faster. "Eheh... are you gonna cry from being overwhelmed? Are you?"

I teared up. "Look at you... you're so cute." Sou said, petting me gently to calm me down. "Calm down... you're in good hands... nothing awful will happen to you." I eased my body. I never thought within my life I'd get pleased by Sou himself, along with his female clone. It's just... so confusing... I took a deep breath. "Slow down." He said, holding me now. "You're overwhelming him... how mean!"

The female Sou sighed (authors note i'm gonna call this female sou hiyori now ok bye) and stopped entirely. "But... he did ask for more, didn't he?" I shook my head. "Yes you did! And then you tried to kick me away because I was overwhelming you." Sou walked next to her and pushed her away entirely. "H-Hey! You said I could have my turn first!" He giggled. "It was taking too long. Don't be greedy."