-9-

SARA SPECIAL!!!!!!! i hope u guys like sara
also this is part 2 to number 8, please enjoy

"W-Wha...?!" I looked around. I'm in the same place as before... no one seen me... I stood up, limping to the train stop. My ankle... it's completely broken.I sprained my arm too... I looked at my hand. It's dirty... bloody... with glass chunks in it... It's gonna get infected. "Sou... I'll kill you... what were you thinking..." I whisper. I'm close to the train station. Please, let me get home safely...

I fell onto the concrete from the train stop. I can't... move...

"O-Oh my goodness! Are you okay?"

I don't even have the strength to speak. I make a small noise.

"H-Here... let me help you, sir..."

I felt myself get lifting up onto a bench. I leaned against the wall. "...thank you." I whispered. I looked at the person. A ginger haired lady with purple eyes. She looks kind. "What happened to you? It looks like you... jumped out a window."

I teared up. "My friend kicked me off... o-of one of the towers." I said, gripping my palm. "That's unfortunate... do... you know where he is?" I shook my head. "I passed out after the fall. I managed to limp here with a broken ankle, and didn't see him at all..." I closed my eyes, "I lived with him too. I don't want to go home to him."

I shivered. "He's... he's gonna try and kill me when I get home... I-I... have no where else to go... I left all my money there..." The lady looks at my with gentle eyes. "You could stay with me for a bit." I looked at her. "No... I'll just be a weight on you... I'll feel awful if I rely on you..."

She wrapped an arm around me. "I'll take care of you for a little bit at least... You seem in dire need, so I insist." I smiled and starting crying. "Thank you, miss... I-I..." I sobbed. "I can't thank you enough..."

"Let's wait for the train... but what's your name? My name is Sara..." Sara... "I like that name... my name is... Shin..."

Just before I knew it, the train was here. "Let's go." I mumbled, standing up and limping carefully to the door. Sara held my shoulder, helping me walk. She led me to a seat and we both sat down. I sighed. "Thank you... I feel better now."

"You're welcome." Sara said, leaning back.

There was a long pause. "What's your friend like, Shin?" She asked, looking at me. "He's... quite weird. He tends to creep me out... but he's affectionate towards me, I guess. I don't really know... He's just... odd." I said, looking at my bloody palm. "It seems weird that... he did that to you so casually... He seems like a nice guy..." I nodded. "He really is... but..." I looked around.

I noticed a familiar face. "Miss Sara..." I mumbled. "We need to get off."

"What? Why?" She asked. She looked at where I was looking. "Is that..." I cut her off, "Yes! Do you know when the next stop is?" I said, looking at her. "It's in another hour!" I gripped my head. "He's gonna notice me..."

"Shhh! If you're quiet, he won't notice you right? Just... stay low and stay silent." Sara said, "We can communicate with my phone."

She got out her phone and put it on her lap, allowing me to see it. She opened the notes app and typed "Hello."

I gently took the phone and said, "Do you think this is a good idea? What if he notices us and gets curious?"

"oh don't worry too much, i think we'll be fine"

I looked at her and looked back at the phone.

"How about we just sit in silence? I don't want anyone to look at us."

She flipped over the phone and sighed. I looked up. "G-Gah!" I yelped, moving away. Sou was looking at me. Looming over me. I gulped. "H-Hello Sou." I said. "Hi Shin! How did you survive that fall? Did you break a few bones?" He asked, slamming his hand next to my head. "I-I..." I'm completely scared. I can't say anything again. "Oh I'm just kidding! I seen everything. How's your hand?" He asked, using his free hand to grip my wrist and look at my palm.

"Wonderful. At least you took quite a heavy hit. Do you feel less sick?" I shook my head. "I feel more queazy seeing... y-you." I whispered. "That's a shame. I hope you know I'm still taking you home with me." He said, grinning.

"Ahem."

Sou looked at Sara. "Oh! You made a new friend?" He asked. "I'd like to say if you don't keep your distance from Shin, I'll have to call the police." Sara said, crossing her arms.

Sou chuckled. "I'll play along," He said, backing up. "However, when we're close to our stop, Shin... you're coming with me." I nodded, shakily. "Good." He sat down somewhere else, far away from me and Sara.

I looked at her. "I-I... told you it was a bad idea."

I shivered. She looked at me, "Do you like any mobile games?" I shook my head. "I only play those bad rhythm games..."

"Alright then," Sara looked around the app store. "Do you play this?" She showed me the particular game I play a lot. I nodded, so she gave me her phone and tapped on the download. "Thanks..." I mumbled.

The game downloaded quickly and I opened it. This puts me at ease for a bit, allowing me to listen to the music and tap around.

This went on for an hour. A long... long... hour. "Oh! Shin, the next stop!" Sara said as she took her phone and dragged me out of the train quickly. "Let's hurry!" She said, running out of the train station. I followed with haste.

I started to get anxious. What if he... follows us? What if he gets someone to take me away? What if... he hurts Sara? I don't want her to... get hurt... "M-Miss Sara... Please, stop running... I don't want you to... get hurt." I said, stopping to catch her attention. "What do you mean? We'll be fine!"

I shook my head. "He's... he's gonna find me, I know it..." I snatched my hand away, "I'd rather go with him than get you, a person I barely know, get hurt. I-I'll be fine on my own."

Sara gave me a concerned look. "A-Are you sure? You're living with an evil man!" I nodded. "I'm sorry but... I don't want you to get hurt because of my stupidity."

Sara turned around and hunched her back, taking something out of her pocket. "Here." She said, giving me a piece of paper. "It's my number. If you need anything, help, support, whatever, call me. I'll help."

I smiled. "Thank you, Miss Sara." I said. She turned back around and walked away. I sighed.

I have no choice but to forgive him, huh?

(please tell me if u liked this, I'll continue it in the future if you guys like)