-7-

ok i dunno if people get triggered by sugar daddies but yeah uhhh brat shin and sugar daddy hiyori

I put my hands on my hips. "What? You want more money?" I asked, "I-I do...! Come on, you've helped me so much..." Alice said, crossing his arms. "Well? You're just spending Hiyori's money anyway! Get out of my sight or I'll never pay you again." Alice looked at me. "Go on, shoo." I said.

He sighed and walked away. Stupid greedy prisoner. "Ahaha. Good job, Shin." Hiyori said. I smiled gently at him. "Come on, how about I get you a new coat, hmm?" I clung onto his arm. "I'd love that. Can we get a fluffy white one? Like a cat?" I asked, looking up at him. "Of course. I was thinking about that anyway." He started walking away from the grimy alleyway, with me clung into his arm.

"Tell me if you like anything, alright? I'll get anything you want today." I smiled. "Thank you, Hiyori."

We walked in silence for a little bit. "I'm cold." I whispered. "Speak up, Shin." Hiyori said, "I-I'm cold." I said louder. "Well, a top like yours isn't the best for fifty degree weather." He said, slipping off his coat. "Here." I took it and hung it on my shoulder. "Y'know Shin, you're just so feminine. Aha, I wonder if I did that." I sighed. "I'm not feminine." I said.

"Scary. Ahah, explain the pink tank top? How about those short shorts and fishnets...?" Hiyori said. "You dress just like a pervert's dream girlfriend." "More like pervert's dream boyfriend..." I said, snickering. "You're more of a pervert yourself." He said, walking into a homely lit store, walking towards the coat I talked about. "Exactly what I had in my mind!" I happily said, reaching to touch the coat. "It's really fluffy too... It's perfect, Hiyori."

"Ahaha. Do you want anything else in here?" I let go of his arm and looked around. "Hmm... Honestly, I really like that plain white sweater..." I whispered to myself, walking over to it. "Did you find something? ...Oh, it seems you really like white today, ahah." He took the sweater and placed it on top of the jacket. We walked up to the cashier. She glared at me with a concerned look. "What?" I asked. She looked back at Hiyori. "Is this all?" She asked.

She looks like she hasn't slept in ages. As she was scanning the clothing and putting them in the bag I asked, "Why do you look so... tired? Surely like place pays...-" "It doesn't. It's expensive, sure, but it doesn't pay much." She said, giving Hiyori the clothes folded nicely in a paper bag. "Come again another day..." The cashier said, sighing.

We walked outside. "Do you want to try one of these on? That means I'll have to take my coat back though." I shook my head. "I'll try them on when we get home."

"Cute." He said to himself, loud enough for me to hear. "I'm not cute." I said.

"Hiyori...?" I mumbled. "Come on, speak up." He said, holding my hand. "I don't really want this life anymore... I kind of miss my old one..." I said, as Hiyori started walking. "There's no going back now, ahaha. Like I always said, let me spoil you." I sighed. "B-But..." He shushed me. "It'll be okay. You wouldn't last a second without me anyway!" He said, oddly cheerfully.

unfinished