Chapter 15

(Taylor's POV)

       WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS SEXUAL CONTENT!! If you don't want to read that then skip past this part. 

      I just said yes to being Lynn's girlfriend. It feels so surreal to me to finally be able to say that I am her girlfriend. It is such an amazing thing to think about how far we have come as a couple and as friends. This started out as friends before and now we're back to dating again. I am lucky to have Lynn as my girlfriend again. I want it to work out so badly this time. I am so happy to feel this way again about somebody. The last time I felt this way about someone was when I dated Lynn the first time we dated. I'm excited to see what our future will be like. Our future as a couple starts right now. "So now that you have asked me to be your girlfriend." I say, looking her in those gorgeous hazel eyes of hers. "Lynn Gunn would you be my girlfriend?" I ask. 

  She grins that beautiful grin of hers. "I would love to be your girlfriend." She says. "Yes I would love to be your girlfriend." 

  "Oh thank god." I state with a sigh. 

  "You thought I wouldn't say yes?" She asks. "We're officially together. We are officially girlfriend and girlfriend. Which means that we're exclusive." 

  "Yes it does." I agree with her. "We are exclusive. Now kiss me." I beg for her to kiss me. All I have wanted since I got home was for her to kiss me. She pulls me into her and presses her lips to mine. I kiss her back, sweetly at first. She smells like coconut shampoo. It is a smell that I am so comfortable with and I know it is the scent that I always seem to associate with her. She tastes like mint. I wrap my arms around her as I deepen the kiss between us. 

  She runs her hands down my waist as we kiss. I can feel things getting more intense between us. I moan into her mouth as the kiss gets deeper. She shoves her tongue into my mouth as our hands run down each other's bodies. She pulls away for a moment. "I want you." She says, biting her lip seductively. 

  I play with her hair for a few seconds, smirking at her. "I want you too. You're sexy and beautiful." I compliment her even though its true. 

  She smiles. "You're sexier." She says. 

  "Well if you want me then prove it." I beg of her. 

  "Oh trust me, I can totally prove it." She says. "Lets move somewhere more comfortable though." 

   We move into the bedroom. She shuts the door behind us, pushing me against the door frame. Her hands move up and down my back as she kisses me down my neck. I can't help the moans coming out of my mouth as she does. I can't help that she is getting to me the way that she is. She's beautiful, sexy, confident, and gorgeous. Having her do this to me is making me hot. "Fuck me." I beg of her.