Chapter 27

(Taylor's POV)

        Tonight is my bachelorette party and I am ready for the night to begin. I am lucky to have the friends that are there for me. I am ready to see what my maid of honor has decided to do for me. It is exciting to know that tomorrow I am getting married. it is an amazing to think of that. I am lucky to have someone so amazing and incredible as my wife. Lynn is special in every way possible she is also the most inspirational person I have ever met. It is so wonderful to know that she is going to be my wife tomorrow. It does suck that we are staying the night away from her. I am staying at Hayley's hotel room. Whatever Hayley has in store for me tonight is going to be insane. "What are you thinking about?" Lynn asks me as she helps me get ready to leave for the night.  

   "I am thinking about the fact that tomorrow is our wedding day." I answer as I finish setting up everything I need for tonight and tomorrow morning. We decided to do separate parties to make it a little bit more fun. "Though having to be away from you sucks." 

  "It's one night, you can survive. We have been away from each other for much longer, you will be fine. I might next you and give you updates throughout the night." She states. 

  A moment later there is a knock on the door. That is my que to leave. "I will be fine. I might text and give you updates. I love you." I kiss her on the lips sweetly before heading out the door. I get into Hayley's car. "I'm excited to see what is in store for me tonight." 

  Hayley smirks. "Oh trust me you will love what I planned.I'm glad that you are excited, it means I have done my job right." 

  I laugh. "Of course it does. I appreciate you flying out here from Nashville for this wedding. It means a lot to me." I state. 

   "I told you I would be there for you when you needed me, so I came. Thank you for asking me to be your maid of honor." She states. "It means a lot." 

  "I am looking forward to what the future holds for me." I state. "I appreciate your friendship." 

  She smiles as she focuses on driving. "I am lucky to have you as a friend." It doesn't take us long before arriving at the destination for the party. I take a deep breath because I have no clue what is ahead of me. I know that it is Jess, Jenna, Hayley, and I here but I don't know if there is anyone else that could possibly be here. We decided to not have the guys here even though they are part of the bridal party. It is a huge deal for Lynn and I to enjoy every minute of tonight and tomorrow. It is crazy to think about how close I am to being married but at the same time it is also a terrifying feeling. I'm worried about fucking up. 

  We go inside the building, which happens to be the hotel everyone is staying at. "What are we doing here?" I ask. 

  She parks the car. "You will find out when we get inside." We get out of the car and head into the hotel. Hayley leads me to where we are having the party. We walk through the hotel and to one of the rooms. We walk into the room to see Jess and Jenna sitting there on the bed.