Chapter 39

(Tay's POV)

     It is Christmas Day! I am so happy for Lynn to be able to be with her family today. It is so important to her which is why I decided for us to come to L.A for the past week. I want to be there for her however I can so I made the sacrifice to come here instead of being in New York for Christmas. It is magical to be here though. Over the past week I have been getting to know my in-laws more. It is wonderful to be able to do that. Over this next week we're going to spend time with our best friends that we missed so much. It is so amazing to have the friends in my life that I do. It is amazing to have a second family. 

  We are already over at Lynn's parents house to have breakfast and than start opening gifts after that. I know that Lynn's nieces and nephews are going to be impatient but they are going to have to wait for another hour. It is great to be around kids for the special day. It is also making me want to start my family sooner rather than later. Lynn and I both got a late start with getting together and than married. I'm super lucky to have her as my wife. I cannot wait to start a family with her. 

  "What is on your mind this morning?" My mother-in-law asks me as she pours champagne for the adults and hot cocoa for the kids. 

  "How much I cannot wait to start a family with Lynn." I answer her question with a grin. "Being around my nieces and nephews makes me so much more excited to start a family with Lynn." 

  Mrs. Gun smiles. "It is nice that you are thinking about that. You should talk to your wife about it though." She says. 

  I help her bring the glasses to the table. Lynn kisses me on the cheek when I sit down. "I am glad to be here with all of you. Merry Christmas!" Lynn cheers to everyone. 

  We all cheers and dig into our breakfast. It is so amazing to be surrounded by loved ones on this special day. We eat our food and enjoy being with the ones we love on this day. "You all are amazing." Clint states. 

  Liz speaks. "I am lucky to be here with all of you for my favorite holiday of the year. It is lovely to be spending this time with you. You are incredible and having you as my family is an incredible thing." Liz states. 

  Kel smiles. "agreed!" They say. 

  We all go around the table talking about what this day means to all of us. We enjoy our breakfast before moving into the living room to open gifts. Obviously the kids start grabbing gifts and finding ones for them. Being with the family is such a wonderful thing. It is part of why I love being here right now. This day is special. 

  "It is your turn to open up a gift." Lynn says, handing me a bag with something in it. 

  I open the gift. Wrapped inside a bunch of tissue paper is a frame, the picture inside of it is Lynn and I's wedding photo. I grin at her. "How did you do this?" I had it hanging on the wall in the living room. I didn't even notice it go missing.