24

The moment I stepped into the house, I was greeted by Mark's mother smooching me on my cheeks and pulling me into a hug. I had to bend down slightly to return her hug. 

"Diana! I missed you," she says, pulling away from me. 

I laugh, "I missed you too."

"Mom, stop hogging her," Mark whines, pulling me away from his mother, dragging me to the living room. 

I find it slightly funny that he speaks in korean, but calls his mother 'mom'. 

"Did you guys receive the invitation?" Mark's brother asks. 

Jinhyung looks almost similar to Mark. They both had a really small face, their eyes were identical. Jinhyung had slightly chubbier cheeks, his lips were also slightly bigger than Mark's. 

I nodded, "the card is really pretty," I complimented, remembering the classy card that Mark handed me a few weeks ago.

He smiles, "Jihyo picked it," he says, pointing to his wife who was seated next to him. 

I have met Jihyo a few times. She had short straight hair, slightly taller than me. She had a really small frame too. 

"The wedding is in 2 weeks?" I confirmed. 

The couple nods. 

"Hyung, what time is the wedding?" Mark asks. Mark was leaning against the couch, I was seated up right. I felt his hand stroking the small of my back. I couldn't help but let out  smile at his gesture. 

"You have to come early," his brother answers, squinting his eyes at Mark. "You're family, so you need to be there by 9."

I hear Mark groan from beside me.

"Diana, please do me a favour and make sure you guys get there on time," Jinhyung says.

I chuckle, nodding, "of course," I reply. I rest my hand on Mark's thigh, "although, it is a huge hassle to get this one to wake up," I joke, squeezing his thigh, purposely to make Mark squirm in his spot. 

"You guys are adorable," Jihyo says, "how long have you two been together?"

"It's been a little more than 3 months," I smile. 

3 months hasn't been that long, but it might've been the best 3 months of my entire life. I've spent most of my time with Mark. Every time I was at work, Mark would get me something, or we would be texting. If I was at practice, he would come by and bring us food. When I'm at home, he would already be laying in my bed, waiting for me.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I was dressed in a sleeveless, beige maxi dress. It was altered specifically for my body, it was tight around my waist and hips, showing off my body. It was slightly longer than my heels, it had a slit all the way up to my thighs, showing off my legs. 

My hair was curled and braided into a low bun. I decided to pull out a few strands to look a little natural. The stylist that helped me had put a small flower pin in my hair. 

The wedding was going to be a small one. Since Mark was joining, they didn't want any pictures to be spread around, so they only invited close friends and relatives. It was good for Mark and I though, we could do skin ship without worrying that much.

Mark was wearing a beige collared button up and black formal pants. He paired his outfit with a black tie. His hair was styled up, showing off his forehead.

Mark ambles to me, wrapping his arms around my waist, "you look beautiful,"

"And you look handsome," I giggle. Mark leans down and captures my lips in his.