1: Awakend

"Raidou please, get out of here while you can"
The vortex world, a gaint desert in place of a city ment to be filled with happy souls and kids laughing.
The world as a whole was about to disappear due to the demon formerly know as Demifiend. Naoki Kashima had defeated all those who prevented him from getting here, Gods, demons even his friends.
Well all but one.
Alone with his former enemy now his best friend Raidou Kuzunoha as he he begged him to return home. The world shouldn't sound as quite as it did but it was empty of demons, screams and life.
"Naoki you don't have to do this alone" but the summoner was cut off when he was pushed back by hands hard from fighting.
Both demon and summoner stood there in silents before someone spoke up
"Come on Raidou, let's return to our time. It seems like our job is done here" said a black cat with a collar.
The summoner disappeared in a circle of hands leaving the Naoki feeling empty from watching his last friend leave him, the vortex stood silent as it's master made his wish and changed the world forever.
Everything went white leaving every bone and fiber fuzzy...warm.

Demifiend- no Naoki Kashima woke in a hospital on a lovely noon, at first Naoki panicked thinking his wish didn't happen but noticed that it did by look at his hands. No markings on his hands then he was about to check his chest when he noticed he was wearing his jacket the same one he had on when he went to Shinjuku Hospital, he opened his jacket to find he was still wearing the shirt he picked out that day.

And for the first time what felt like forever Naoki cried even though it sounded more like screaming letting the world- no the gods know that he was escaped their cuel game of fate and picked his own path, he cried for god knows how long till he heard foot steps outside by the door.
The door opened revealing Naoki's two class mates Chiaki Tachibana and Isamu Nitta who looked at Naoki bewildered by his crying, the former demon looked at his friend with many mixer emotions unknowing how to act.
So the first thing he did on instinct was get up while his classmates entered the room and hug them both tightly

"Hey hey hey! What's with the hug Naoki? Your acting like you haven't seen in years" said Isamu

Chiaki chimed in "Yeah plus what are you doing in here crying? You do remember we are looking for our teacher right?"

Eventually Naoki quickly let go at the mention of his "teacher" and looking at both Chiaki and Isamu with a pained expression but he smiled still "Yeah.. sorry i just got side tracked and remembered something"
Isamu was about to protest and tell Naoki that he had been gone for 2 hours while looking for there teacher Mrs. Takao but Chiaki shoot him a look so he didn't say anything. Naoki eyes shifted from his friends to the outside of the room which from outside he was no ghost, nothing destroyed and no demons, the high-school students made there way out of the room and back to first floor after finishing their search for Mrs. Takao.

"So you seriously had no idea how you ended up in that room Naoki?"

Naoki just noded his head has he took in the non-demon environment , it felt so alien to him he couldn't help but look around. He only stopped eyeing everything when he heard police sirens outside the hospital, Naoki turned his (enemies) Isamu and Chiaki who both looked just as confused as Naoki did.

Naoki finally spoke up
"How long have we been here?"
Isamu looked at Chiaki then Naoki "We've only been 2 hours right?" Naoki pulled out his phone they got to Shinjuku Hospital at around 2:35 pm to meet up with their teacher but it was now 4:20 pm. They had somehow over stayed the planed time to be at the hospital.

"It seems we have been here for 3 hours actually"
Both Isamu and Chiaki gave a Naoki a confused face, they had been pretty sure they only been at the hospital for at least 2 hours. Naoki decided to shrug it off for now after all being a normal place like this is the last of his concerns, Naoki walked to the exit of hospital and was meet with a wave of police, families and to his surprise his family.

Naoki felt werid, he had the same feeling he felt everytime he injested a Magatama- but this feeling was different. He had honestly almost forgotten what his mom and dad looked like, his mother had long hair- black but beautiful. Her eyes were the same color as Naoki but they held life now Naoki father while never one to show his emotions but right now his face is red.
was he crying?
Naoki was embraced by his parents who seemed to crying over him, he honestly didn't know why.
"Thank goodness your okay!"
"We were worried when you didn't come back home after 2 like you said you would"
His mother looked at him then smiled a little "Im just glad your safe"
Safe?
"Safe? What are you talking about I've only been gone for 2 hours plus i had Isamu and Chiaki with me if anything bad happened"
At this Naoki father seemed to Snap at him "Naoki! It doesn't matter if you were safe or not it's a matter of fact that me and your mom were worried about you!"
Naoki blinked at his father letting his words sink in, it felt werid to not be yelled at for no reason but out of care.
Naoki looked over at his other friends familes, they looked just as worried- it was strange to Naoki but strange is still better then a demon desert.