Chapter 4: Purifier The Former Siren

Time: 1528

Weather: Normal

Location: Meeting Room

==========================================================

Everyone I mean every single shipgirl, manjuu came to the meeting. It got so full inside the room that it was moved to the indoor stage due to the amount of people. Everyone was talking left and right even the manjuus were chirping amongst themselves.

"Everyone please be quiet." Wales says as she taps the mic. Everyone got quiet and looked at the stage.

"So as you have seen we got a new shipgirl and a siren but from another world. They're not here right now because they are trying to find 2 more people." Wales said while everyone starts to murmur again. She then turns on a projector and then everyone stops murmuring and looks back to the stage.

"So we managed to get them to touch inspection cube." Wales says as she puts up the specs of each person.

==========================================================

Name: Purifier

Ex: ??????

Level: 120+

Rarity: UUR

Firepower: SS

Maneuverability: SS

Health: SS

Armor: SS

Anti-Air: SS

Torpedoes: SS 

Aircraft: SS

Weaponry

12x Mark 41 VLS Missile Cell

29x Type 81 3 x 20 in. Laser Cannon

21x Mark 69 Homing Torpedoes

15x Phalanx CIWS Block 2C (2 x 20mm M61 Vulcan 6 barreled Gatling Cannon (basically it has 2 gatling guns))

20x Type 41 2 x 16 in. Railgun

1x Minuteman III Silo

(Basically her riggings are bigger than her)

Wisdom Cube

Picture: A half wisdom cube in a slight green color with half of a black mental cube forced to fill the half.  Pieces of a wisdom cube orbits around it.

Aircraft

AH-64F Apache

F/A-18H/F2

UH-60/MH-60L DAP Blackhawk

AH-1W/Z SuperCobra

???

???

???

Ship

ERROR. PHOTO NOT FOUND.

Abilities

???: ???

???: ???

???: LAST

Blasters: Spawns some blasters that fire lasers and are smarter than their counterpart.

Anti-Air Retribution: Ability activates if there's more than 1,000 enemy planes in the sky. No cooldown.

Memory Pain: This ability is activated when a special event is inflicted and ATK and Armor is increased by 1000%. (I suck at names and at least it doesn't happen every time.)