A Rivalry Begins

"Wakey wakey, sleeping beauty∼"

Jotaro opened his eyes to see violet eyes staring right into his soul with a smug grin and a red hair noodle dangling in front of his face. 

"What the fuck? Who are yo-" 

As Jotaro shot up, the stranger's scarlet hair got in his mouth, making him spit it out with a disgusted expression as the redhead pulled back. Strands of hair were still stuck in his mouth, which forced him to take a few seconds trying to get them off of his tongue in a disgusted and panicky manner.

"Eww, it got in your mouth dude.." the weird guy said as he tried to clean his hair with his sweater, slightly backing away from Jotaro's bed where Jotaro was now covering his shirtless top with his blanket, glaring at him.

"Who are you?" Jotaro angrily asked once again, crawling away from the redhead as much as he could on his bed, his back resting against the wall. "Mooom, did you let a druggie in again!?" He yelled, though his mom didn't respond, probably too busy cooking breakfast.

"Druggie? Oh come on." Kakyoin huffed. "I'm Kakyoin Noriaki, your new neighbor. And you don't gotta cover your chest like that, dumbass. You're a man aren't you?" He snorted.

As Noriaki talked, Jotaro took a good look at the redhead. He looked around his age, so either 16 or 17, and was wearing black jeans with a poofy, oversized, white sweater. He had a red backpack that matched his hair, along with some cherry-shaped earrings and red converse shoes, overall, his fashion sense looked like a complete mess.

"Why the hell are you in my room?" Jotaro questioned once again, squinting his eyes at Noriaki as he held onto his blanket tightly, not letting those nipples show.

"I came here to meet my new neighbors, and your mom told me to wake you up. Oh, by the way, she is really nice, I would totally marry a girl like her if I could." He clicked his tongue with a smug grin, making Jotaro glare at him even more.

"What's your name by the way?" He asked as he went towards the windows, swiftly opening the curtains, making Jotaro shut his eyes and hiss at the sudden sunlight as Noriaki happily sighed, taking in the view before seeming to realize something, gasping in worry. 

"Oh no, Look, the tailows are up already! If you don't hurry we will be late to pick up our starters!" He didn't let Jotaro answer as he ran up to him, holding him by his arm and pulling him. "Hurry up you idiot, I totally forgot to check the time!"

Jotaro harshly pulled his arm back, making the redhead stumble and fall on top of him with a yelp, faceplanting right into Jotaro's boobs.

Noriaki looked up to see Jotaro's face right in front of him, realizing he had fallen against his chest as his face went red. Jotaro on the other hand, looked furious.

"Get out of my room you creep!" Jotaro said, trying to push Noriaki off of himself using his legs.

"Ow, ow! Stop kicking me!" Noriaki managed to save himself as he stood up and moved away from Jotaro, staring at him for a moment before smirking and harshly grabbing his blanket, starting to run downstairs to prevent Jotaro from falling asleep again, which was exactly what he had in mind. Jotaro didn't even have time to react before the redhead was out of sight, making him grumble as he stood up and started to change into his usual attire.

Jotaro went downstairs after changing into his blue jeans and red striped shirt, only to find his mom cooking pancakes for whoever that freak was. His blanket was sitting on the couch, and the weirdo was watching his mom trying to twist pancakes without causing them to rip apart.

"Good morning Jotaro! Have you met Noriaki yet? He is a really sweet boy who lives next door." Holly exclaimed happily, making Noriaki turn his head and smirk at Jotaro from where he sitting at the kitchen table.