Chapter 3

Thank you guys for the reads it honking amazing I didn't expect to get any reads to be honest but thank you for the reads.also I don't want to ruin the mood but have any of you heard about techno...I hope he recovers quickly.anyways on with the story.this probably isn't going to be a long chapter since it's super late here.

(George pov)

George was lying in his bed with his headphones in just relaxing when he realises that his sent has became stronger. "Oh no," he says running to the bathroom trying to look for the tablets that Karl got him.eventually he funded them and takes one. He couldn't stop thinking about dream and how hot he looked without his mask on.he started to blush and decided to scroll through his phone checking his notifications and seeing if he had any messages.just as he suspected...he had non. He heard a knock at the door just as he turned his phone off. "Come in" George said sitting up on his bed. "Hi George how are you," Karl asked closing the door and sitting next to him. "I'm good,how are you?" George asked smiling at Karl. "I'm good. Dream asked me to come and get you,he wants you to meet the rest of the mafia," Karl said looking at his hands fiddling with a bracelet that he was wearing. "Ohh,will you be there?" George asked worried about meeting new people. "Yeah but I have to meet the others in the living room when Dream tells you how to act and other stuff," Karl replied looking back up at George. "Ok I'll get changed," George said walking over to the walk in wardrobe on the left side of the room. "I'll be outside waiting if you need me," Karl said leaving and closing George's door. George picked out a pair of ripped black jeans, a white button up a chain for his jeans and a pair of black trainers.

George and Karl walked to dreams office and stopped outside the door. "I'd better be going now,seen you in a minute George," Karl said walking off,waving to George. "See you in a minute," George said waving back. George knocked on Dream's office door and waited until he hear an answer. "Come in," he heard Dream say. George opened the door peering in trying to find Dream. "Hello George,how are you?" Dream asked walking over to George. "I'm fine," George said looking at his shoes. "Are you ready to meet the others George?"

466 words

Cliffhanger. I'm really tired so I'll leave the story there but seriously...THANK YOU for the reads. I hope you have a lovely day or night. Make sure to eat,drink and to get plenty of sleep.