Chapter 7

I don't really have much to say but...yeah I'm gonna try write a bit more often and more to do omega verse...I don't know if I should like idk make a karlnap or karlnapity or other ships in this or have Smut bc...I don't know if I can write it honestly heh but yeah just let me know if you do bc I don't want to make them uncomfortable so if they are I will either take it down or take that part of the story out..but on with the story

(George POV)

"So George I hope you don't mind me asking, but umm have...d-do you like boys?" Dream asked his voice nervous and his breath unsteady.

"Umm"

"I know it's a weird thing to ask out of nowhere and you don't have to answer if yo-"

"Yeah...w-why?"

George asked picking at the skin on his fingers,nervous if Dream will get mad.

"Wow...I-i thought you wouldn't answer because you would get nervous or think I was weird but...thanks...for telling me,"

Dream said with a smile on his face focusing on the road.

"D-do you...sorry I-I shouldn't have asked,"

"No no it's okay you can asked anything, I won't get mad,and uhh yeah I...I think so I don't really know I haven't been with a boy before,"

Dream said driving at a high speed to get home as soon as possible so he could talk so Sapnap and Karl.

{the rest of the drive was quiet both were thinking about the other and the chances of them liking them.little do they know that this mission they would find out for themselves}

The idea I have is based of a story called (Assassins love) by @ustulations on Wattpad honestly I love the idea of the book and how it was written so please go check it out.

(Time skip back at the house)

(Dream POV)

George was in Tommy's room playing Minecraft with Tommy, Tubbo,Ranboo and Wilbur watching them while Dream was talking to Sapnap and Karl in Dreams office.

"Soo you basically saying that you like George and that he likes boys so you want to ask him out?"

Sapnap said raising an eyebrow at Dream.

" yeah basically...why?"

Dream said hoping that his friends would help him.

"Soo when are you going to ask him out? Has he shown any signs that he likes you?"

Karl asked trying to help him the best he could.

"He started blushing when he saw my face,he said that I looked good when I showed him my face, he blushes when we have eye contact, sometimes I catch him staring at my face and when I look at him he looks away blushing...I think that's it"

Dream said trying to think of anything else

" I think he likes you, I mean whenever I talk to him and I mention you he blushes a bit, I think you should ask him after the mission!" Karl says happy for Dream trying to be supportive.

"I will,but...what is he says no or what if he doesn't like me at all and he just gets flustered easily...what if he hates me afterwards..." Dream was over thinking everything and thinking about everything that could go wrong.

"Dream dude, he clearly likes you if every time someone mentions you he blushes...you wouldn't do that if you didn't like them. Ask him and even if he says no he won't hate you, I mean he might not even be ready for a relationship yet,"

Sapnap said attempting to calm down Dream and make sure that he doesn't have a meltdown.

"I think you should ask him after the mission when your in the car,"

Sapnap said leaving the room, Karl following.

Should I ask George out?what if he doesn't feel the same? I should stop over thinking this it's okay if he says no.

765 words

I'm going to leave it there for this one I know it's a short one and I apologise for it but I'm gonna plan for the next couple of chapters so their gonna be good. I also read through a couple of my earlier chapters and the spelling and the story sounded really crap and rushed so ima improve on that for ya bit other then that...leave me ideas in the comments and I'll try add them in but ima work on the story.eat plenty,drink plenty and get some rest. See ya 👋