Chapter 5

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS!!! Ive been gone bc of school...it sucks but I'll be back I'm just getting  used to stuff. But honestly 55 HONKING READS ON MY FIRST CHAPTER THANK YOU. But on with the story.

(George POV )

All of them sat down at the dining table and started to eat pizza. Tommy,Tubbo,Ranboo and Wilbur on one side Sapnap,Karl,Quackity George and Dream on the other. Dream and George next to each other. "Tommy slow down your gon-" before Wilbur could finish his sentence Tommy started to choke on the pizza, Tubbo and Ranboo were helping him when everyone else were laughing. "Tommy what did I say, chill it's not going anywhere," Wilbur said calming down. Dream finished his food and brought his and George's plate to the sink. "Wow Dreams a simp for George," Sapnap said looking at Karl and Quackity. "I'm not it's just polite," Dream said blushing while washing their dishes. "Then how come you didn't take my dish out?" Quackity said trying to annoy Dream. "Because you can't take it out yourself,or Sapnap can do it for you," Dream said placing the dishes on a drying rack. "Anyway I'm going to my office if you need me knock," Dream said walking down the corridor. George made his way to his room to add Karl and Dream on Minecraft.

(Time skip) it's been a week since his kidnapping

George was on his phone going on different scrolling through tiktok when he heard a knock on his door. "Come in," he said sitting up on his bed. "Hi,I hope I'm not disturbing you," Dream said walking in rubbing the back of his neck. "No I was just on my phone as always, do you need anything," George asked tilting his head slightly. "I just wanted to come see if your alright in your room,I haven't really asked or talked to you," Dream said sitting on George's gaming chair. "I'm fine ,I've been taking to Karl ," George said placing his phone on his bed side table. " yeah Karl doesn't stop talking about you whenever we talk absolutely work, speaking of work I was wondering if you want to come on a mission with us, you know to try it out?" Dream said fiddling with his blazer. "Yeah it sounds like fun, we're are we going?" George asked hoping that he could actually go. "It's on the east side of the town,we are freeing omegas from being sold into sex trafficking and from being used as slaves," Dream said getting nervous that George would feel uncomfortable. George was hesitant about the whole sex trafficking thing but he wanted to help people like him. "I'll help,when is it?" "It's tomorrow, we've ran through the plans and who's going we're and I want to go through them with you in my office if you want to come with me," Dream said making his way to the door. "Yeah I'll come with you," George said walking over to Dream.

These are were Sapnap,Wilbur and Ranboo are going, they are taking the right side, Tommy and Tubbo are taking the left, I'm taking the back door and I was wondering if you want to come with me?" Dream asked getting a pencil to add George's name into the plans. "Yeah,will I have a gun or?" George asked nervously since he hasn't used a gun before. "I was thinking you could use a bow,since it's your talent," Dream suggested looking up at George. "Yeah that should be fun,but I haven't used it in moving things yet," George said getting nervous that he would miss and things would go wrong. "Don't worry If they are heading towards you the target is getting bigger so it's easier to shoot but I'll help you when it's from afar," Dream said packing away the plans and heading toward the hallway. "Yeah thanks,umm where are you going?" George asked following Dream. If your going on this mission your going to need a mask,so no one sees what you look like in case they run, so I'm taking you to Philza, he makes masks for us and taught Tubbo first aid," Dream said getting his keys and heading towards the front doors. "Ohh ok,"

(Time skip to Philza's work shop)

"We're here," Dream said opening his door heading to George's door. " Who is philza by the way?" George said following Dream close behind. "He helps us with the mafia,and he brought up Tommy,Tubbo and Wilbur," Dream said with his hand on the door. " you ready?"

814 words

I'm gonna leave it there bc it's late...and I have school tomorrow...and I like cliffhangers. So that's it. Eat plenty,drink plenty, and try be happy, I hope you have a lovely day/night.Byeeee