Avalon and the Legend of Aki The Legendary Dragon God

Avalon limped back home, blood dripped from her arms, dripping from opened wounds. As she walked into the cave she could feel blood on her back begin dry and clot, she felt the pain sting even sharper she had to go to her fathers. She walked up to the door and walked through Fuji sitting and reading a book and Ichi walking in a book.

Ichi: (Worry and surprise) Oh my Goodness, Avalon?!

Fuji: Avalon!?

Avalon: (out of breathe and in pain) I need, Help, Blood, Scars, Wolf-Lions, Heal, Heal.

Ichi: We Need to the spring.

Fuji: Right!

Ichi: Let's get you out of these clothes, and put you in Great Spring Aki.

Fuji brings along towels and they go up to the spring right next to the statue of Aki, where he guards for his people. Avalon goes into the Spring water, the wounds that was on her body fading and becoming new scars.

Fuji: You just stay here we'll be back with some food.

Avalon: Okay, Thank you day.

Fuji: What were you thinking of fighting a pack Wolf-Lions for?

Avalon: I was saving someone, They were in trouble and I saved him.

Ichi: Well you rest here for a while okay, Aki will help you heal with these waters.

Avalon: Okay.

Fuji and Ichi leave while Avalon just lay in the hot Spring letting the Water do it's magic, as she drifted off to sleep, she was remembering the Legend of Aki The Legendary Dragon God, Humans were destroying the dragons killing left and right for sport putting there skulls up as decoration, using there bones as weapons and scales as armor one day Aki was created and sent to destroy, and kill the Old ways smash it all under his foot, and striking down with his tail, swept it all away  by his wings so that way a new Kingdom would be built there with a loving caring King.?.. and so Aki The Legendary Dragon God went under the Mountain created the spring and created the home of the Dragons and still stands there protecting the dragons from any danger as the statue, Avalon woke up There was Food next to her From her Fathers, She then looks at the statue which she could have sworn it moved.