We'll Make a Dragon Out of You

Week 1:

Griffith woke up from his bed and sluggishly moved to get his clothes on and leave his room to ride back to the mountain, dreary eyed he stands before Avalon and Aku, and next to him is Kichi standing straight while Griffith slouches and almost falls back to sleep.

Avalon: Good morning, I hope everyone had a goodnights sleep?

Griffith is asleep and Kichi elbows him to be awake.

Griffith: Yes!

Avalon: For everyday for the next six weeks we're going to be doing two hours of an assortment of exercises ranging from sit ups, push ups, squat thrusts, pull ups, one hour for lunch, three hours of wrestle training, two hours of outside training ranging from swimming, carrying boulders up the mountain, climbing up and down trees, and after you leave do two hours of the assortment of exercises like, sit ups, push ups, and pull ups.

Aku: We're going to make you strong.

Avalon: Any questions?

Kichi: Yeah, well you still be training with us?

Avalon: Of course, I'm just up here to give announcement for our new Young Drac, any questions from him?

Griffith: (Still Waking up) Is there any breaks?

Aku walks up to Griffith and gets close to his face.

Aku: Stay alert, don't slouch, Pay attention to her.

Griffith Looks up to Avalon fully awake.

Avalon: Like I've said before, we will take care of you like that as our own, meaning we will feed you, mend to you're wounds, and even give breaks, we will treat you like our own, like our young, Young Drac.

Griffith: Yes Mama.

Aku: Now that is all said and done, Let's get started, we're gonna make you into a dragon yet.

Moday began with two hours of push ups then one hour of lunch, Griffith is served a small pie, fruit and a glowing orangish red milk.

Griffith: what's all this?

Kichi: The pie is a Griffin Egg and Pig-Cow Meat Pie, and a Dragon Eye Pear.

Griffith: What About this milk?

Kichi: Dragon Milk.

Griffith is very hesitant

Kichi: Don't worry it's all good, you'll get used to it.

Griffith takes a sip of the Dragon Milk.

Three Hours of Wrestling Avalon vs Griffith.

Avalon: Come on Give me your best.

Griffith: Okay, well I don't want to hurt you so I'll take it easy on you.

Aku looks at Avalon.

Aku: GO!!!!

Griffith takes a step and Avalon is already on top of him beating him within seconds

Avalon: come on I had much more fun with others, And What did I say about Ego.

Griffith: Not to bring it.

Avalon: Come on lets do it again, Young Drac (offer Hand up)

Two Hours of Climbing up and down a tree Griffith barely makes it half way up and Avalon is already climbing down the tree.

Two Hours of Griffith Barely doing Push ups in his room.

Wednesday Two Hours of sit ups Griffith struggling, Lunch Griffith eats sasafraz and drinking Dragon Milk, Three hours of Griffith fighting Avalon and Griffith laying flat on his face Two Hours of Carrying boulders up and down a mountain Griffith dropping a boulder or two, Two Hours of Griffith doing pull ups.

Week 2:

Tuesday Two hours of squat thrusts, Lunch Griffith eats Chicken-Lizard Meat Pie and Drinking Dragon Milk, Three Hours of Griffith fighting Kichi Griffith does better but still lays flat on his face, Two Hours of Swimming Griffith swims along side Avalon, Two hours of Push ups he is doing better, The Tyrant looks in on him.

Friday Two Hours of Push Ups Griffith is doing a little bit better but Avalon stand on top of him, Lunch Griffin Egg and Pig-Cow Meat Pie and Drinking Dragon Milk, Three Hours of Griffith Fighting Avalon Griffith does much better, Two Hours of Climbing up and Down a tree Griffith falls halfway but gets determined to make it to the top but falls down the tree. Two Hours of sit ups.

Week 4:

Monday Two Hours of Sit ups, Lunch Griffith eats sasafraz and drinks Dragon coffee juice, Three Hours of Griffith Fighting Aku Griffith doing much better getting muscle, Two hours of swimming Two hours of Pull ups, The Tyrant and his Leading Minion looking in.

Wednesday Two Hours of Squat Thrusts, Lunch Griffith eats next to Kichi and Avalon, Three Hours of Griffith Fighting Avalon Griffith having the same physical strength and respect, Two Hours of Climbing up and down a tree Griffith making it up to the top and climbing back down, Two Hours of Push ups Griffith's muscle growing pulsing shining.

Friday Two Hours of Push ups, Lunch Griffith eats next to Kichi and Avalon and are laughing with one another, Three Hours of Griffith fighting Avalon, Avalon gets knocked down Griffith offers his hand up to Avalon, Respect, Two Hours of Swimming, Two Hours of Sit ups, the leading Minion has been following Griffith for a while.

Week 6:

Friday Griffith rides back to the mountain while the leading minion follows Two Hours of Squat Thrusts, The Leading Minion watching Griffith eat Lunch with Avalon and Kichi, The leading Minion watch Griffith Fight Aku, Two Hours of Griffith carrying boulders up a mountain and being triumphant and the Leading Minion watching from a distance, Two Hours of Push ups.

The Leading Minion: I believe your son has been in cahoots with dragons and a human girl.

In the throne room of the False King.

The Tyrant: Do you believe this girl to be the lost Princess Filonnia?

The Leading Minion: Possibly it is near the cave where we believe her to be.

The Tyrant: She would be old enough, would she? which would only mean one thing.

The Leading Minion: Should we question the prince?

The Tyrant: No, we should work the slaves even harder, have them break there bones, that should bring her out. (Evil Laugh)