3 Months later

Griffith Woke up in his bed alongside Avalon who was still asleep her tail hanging out while her long pointy ears twitched as she stayed asleep her hair a mess, Griffith got out of bed and moved toward the window to open it. When then was then grabbed behind by Avalon who groggy but happy.

Avalon: Morning.

Griffith: Morning, I thought you would be asleep for another few hours.

Avalon: I'm only awake because your awake, and because your warm and I missed you.

Griffith opened the window and let in the fresh morning air, outside all of the remnants of the tyrant was gone, torn down by the people, Griffith and Avalon turned to each other and embraced and kissed one another.

Avalon: Are you ready to go.

Griffith: I'm ready if you are.

Aku and Kichi walked into the room.

Aku: Griffith, your mother she's waiting for you.

Griffith: I'll be right down.

Aku: Are you sure you want to go on this journey?

Griffith: Yes.

Avalon looked Aku and Kichi with a look that said leave us alone.

Kichi: we're just gonna go.

Aku and Kichi closed the door as Griffith and Avalon was getting ready for there next adventure. Griffith packed on top his stead Axel while Queen Miranda walked up to Griffith and Avalon.

Queen Miranda: My child going off on an adventure, I wish you all the best of luck.

Griffith: Thank you mother.

Queen Miranda: Come back safely.

Avalon: Don't worry, we'll bring him back in one piece.

Lady Margaret: And they have me, I can help them find the way.

Queen Miranda waved goodbye to her son as they all rode off.

Griffith: Well we're off to find them.

Avalon: to find the lost dragons.

Lady Margaret: off we go to find, the sacred turtle of the great sea, only she knows where they are.

And so they rode off into the distance to find the lost dragons, and where Aki is now.

                                                                      The End???