ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠: 𝙈𝙤𝙚𝙗𝙞𝙪𝙨? 𝙎𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞? 𝙂𝙚𝙩𝙤...

➩➪➫➬➭➮➯➱➩➪➫➬➭➮➯➱➩➫➬➭➮

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

𝙔/𝙉 𝙃𝙐𝙈𝙈𝙀𝘿 𝘼𝙎 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝘼𝙏 𝙔𝙐𝙅𝙄, "𝙎𝙊, 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏'𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙊𝙔?" 𝙎𝘼𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙐 𝙉𝙊𝘿𝘿𝙀𝘿, "𝙃𝙀 𝙄𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙂..."

Y/n eyes softens, she never wanted a guy like him to die with the King of Curses.

She nodded, "Take good care of him, Ani-Chan...." Satoru sighed, "もちろん...彼は私の学生です。(Of course... He's my student.)"

Y/n wrapped away, her call was from Draken about the meeting. He knows Y/n is a busy women.

Her missions are dangerous, Jujustu college school is for Sorcerers in training.

Draken did some research and found out about it. Y/n is a second year there, but known to be the second strongest sorcerer.

Y/n appeared at her destination, her mission is in the hospital. She looked around, "Hmm, the curse is a strong one.. many patients died here obviously."

She went in, well abandoned hospital that will be constructed. They felt and saw weird happenings and called the Higher-ups.

They sent Y/n on this one, she set her veil up.

"ハハ! プレイタイム!(Haha! Play time!)" Y/n giggled, she whistles. In the darkness a movement can be seen.

———

8:30pm

Draken waited for Y/n to arrive, she is running late, is the mission hard? Nah, she was just buying Taiyakis and mochi's.

"Yo!" Draken jumped, he turned, "You!! Stop doing that!" He sighed, Y/n laughed, "私の悪い!(My bad!)" She looked around, "Ah! Takashi-Chan!!"