01|𝙅𝙪𝙟𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙪 𝙆𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙣 𝙁𝙪𝙣!!!

—Y/N LAUGHED AS SATORU WAS STUCK IN A TRASH BIN. "Hey! Don't laugh! Help me!!" He said, he tried to move the bin from his ass.

"How did you get stuck when you don't have any ass?!" Y/n fell on the ground, rolling over.

The famous trio came in, "What's with the laughing?" Nobara looked at Y/n and to the bin.

"Oh shit!" She laughed, Megumi stared in irritation, Yuji laughed with Y/n and Nobara.

"Really?" Megumi rubbed his eyes, Maki , Toge, and Panda, came in.

"What? Satoru?" Panda said, he took his phone out and record the whole thing.

Maki smirked, "Confirmed that he's a dumbass!" Toge shook his head, "Tuna..."

Y/n struggled to breath... "N-no ass, Big bro!!!" Nobara laid dead because of laughing a lot.

Y/n pulled him, "Ow ow ow!!" She looked confused, "How the hell?" She looked at the bin size.

"It's small... Hold up.." She stepped back, Satoru knew, "No! No! No! Stap!!!" Y/n shook her head, "It's worth a try!"

She pulled her blindfold up, her ocean eyes glistened, "Okay! Here we go!"

....

*KaBam!!!*

The bin exploded, Satoru rolled around the ground holding his ass. "Ow!!! That's hurts!!!"

Y/n smiled, "It work!!" She clapped, "I'm so smart!!"

"Mommy!" Y/n looked down, (D/N) hugged her leg, "Oh! What's wrong Hun?"

"Daddy is stuck!" She grabbed her hand and pulled her, "Daddy is stuck!"

Y/n sighed, "Alright!" She picked (D/N) up and warped to where Malleus is.

"Love, (D/N) said—" She sweatdropped, Malleus is stuck in a bin....

".... Really?" Malleus blushed, he felt embarrassed, "D-darling... Help me..." Malleus looked away, Y/n laughed.

"Hahahaha!!!" Y/n slapped her knee, "Man! Satoru and you are the same!!"

"Don't compare me to him!!" Malleus said, Y/n huffed, "He was also stuck in a trash bin.."

Malleus went quiet, "Shit!!" Y/n looked at the bin, "Ha ha ha... It's gonna hurt..."

Malleus sweated, "Um.. what are you doing?" Y/n released curse energy.

*KaBam!!!*

The bin exploded into pieces, Malleus groaned in pain, "Fuck! My ass!!" He held his ass.

Y/n sighed, "You also don't have one...." She warped back home where (S/N) watched Tv.

"Anything happened?" He asked, Y/n smiled, "Oh, Something did happen!!"