Fight For What Is Right!

When the Steam Team and their allies finally arrived at the Royal Palace, the engine drivers couldn't help trembling a little bit, but they managed to build up their courage a bit when the their new allies standing on their side.

Yong Bao:(looked around as they sneaked silently into the palace)Cherry, this is where your family lives? It's...

Cherry:(smiled)Big? Majestic? I know, everything looks the same, but we are going to take it back from Lex Luthor, because it doesn't belong to him, and never will!(Everyone agreed and continued their way, unknowing that someone was watching them, smirking evilly in the shadows)

While they were continuing their way, Cherry suddenly recognised something!

Cherry:(stopped everyone)Wait, since we are saving Sir Topham Hatt and the others, I know where the dungeons are!

Gordon:(confused)Are you sure, sweetie?(looked around and he couldn't see any dungeons anywhere)

Cherry:(nodded)Yes, Daddy, I lived in this palace before, so I know almost all the locations of the rooms in this place. Follow me!

Soon, the Steam Team and their allies arrived at the dungeons, which was located in the palace's basement, they saw some guards with tough weapons standing at the entrance.

Molly:(worried)What should we do?

Master Wu:(smiled)Remember what I said during your training, Steam Team? Time to show those men what you've got!(Everyone rushed out of their hiding spots)

As soon as the guards saw the heroes approaching them, they began to fire their weapons at them, but within a few minutes, the Steam Team and their allies gained the upper hand and they bound and gagged the guards to the walls, then they rushed into the dungeons.

Edward:(looked around as they entered the large interior of the dungeons)Wow, Cherry, these dungeons are big! How do we know which cells are the ones that are trapping our allies?(Everyone shook their heads, because they didn't know how)

Just then, Cherry heard some familiar voices from the cells upstairs, and when she recognised their voices...

Cherry:(pointed at the cells at the upper floors)Guys, I think I found them! I found our allies!(Her allies cheered)Follow me!

The Steam Team and their allies followed Cherry to the dungeons' elevators, however, some guards rushed towards the heroes, attempting to stop them.

Henry:(scared)Oh no! More soldiers?!

Master Lloyd:(standing beside Queen Harumi)You engine drivers go and free our friends, we will take care of those guys.

Cherry:(as the engine drivers rushed into the elevators)Can I fight alongside you guys? I always want to fight alongside the legendary heroes.

Tony Stark/Iron Man:(smiled)Of course, Princess.

While Cherry and the heroes were busy fighting the soldiers, the Steam Team and the engine drivers finally arrived at the cells that their allies were in.

Sir Topham Hatt:(heard some footsteps)What's happening?

Stephen Hatt:(saw the familiar faces)It's the Steam Team! They're coming to save us!(Everyone, except the ones from Earth 1, cheered)

Perry:(he and the rest of his friends were puzzled)Steam Team? What is that?

Thomas:(as Gordon unlocked the cell doors with the dungeon keys)That's us! Whenever the Island Of Sodor's in trouble, we, the Steam Team are always there to save the day.

Rosie:(chuckled)But don't thank us, thank Cherry, she is the one who went to Sodor to find help!

Reona:(overjoyed)So...the Island Of Sodor from the Railway Series is real?!(The Steam Team nodded)That's incredible! I would love to go there!(Reona is actually a boy)