The Adventure Begins

The Steam Team, the Brendam Squad, the international drivers, Victor and Kevin hurried back to their respective Motels to pack their bags for their big adventure. When they drove their engines to Brendam Docks(except Cranky, Carly and Big Mickey, because they're crane controllers, not engine drivers)and gathered there, the drivers and the doctors climbed on board an enormous ship(its capacity is large enough to transport all people, engines and vehicles of the whole island at the same time!), as soon as their engines were loaded onto the ship, Cranky, Carly and Big Mickey climbed on board as well, then they set off to save everyone and defeat Cherry's father!

Cranky:(led the Steam Team, the international drivers, Victor and Kevin to their bedrooms inside the ship)Here are your bedrooms, we Brendam Squad had to go to our own bedrooms, see you guys later.(Then he went to he, Carly and Big Mickey's bedroom)

Then the drivers and the doctors admired the swanky bedrooms, soon the arrangement of the rooms was decided- Thomas & Emily, Edward & Rosie, Henry & Nia, Gordon, Rebecca & Cherry, James & Molly, Percy & Gina and Toby, Victor & Kevin. After that, everyone gathered at Gordon, Rebecca and Cherry's room to chat.

Henry:(hugging his animal friends and all the animals on Sodor because he brought them onto the ship too)hey Cherry, wake up.

Cherry:(yawned)Uncle Henry?(Henry let her hug the little bunny that she hugged when she was in his forest)

Gina:(Cherry fell asleep again)Aww, she is so cute, she must be so tired, look at her(Cherry)cute baby face.

Thomas:(cheekily)Maybe that's why Stephen Hatt loves her so much!(he and everyone laughed)

Gordon:(kindly)Cherry, wake up, we have to discuss about our battle plans!

Cherry:(sat on bed while hugging the little bunny)Ok Daddy.(hugged Gordon)

Porter:(seriously)Since our Earth is 17th century and Earth 1 is 21st century, Earth 1's technology is way more advanced than our Earth or any Earths in the Multiverse! What should we do or use to defeat Cherry's father?

Edward:(asked Cherry)I want to ask you something, Cherry, is Earth 1 the only Earth with 21st century technology?

Cherry:(shook her head)No, Uncle Edward, Earth 2, 3, 4 and 5 are 21st century too, but their technology are less advanced than Earth 1. Also, do you know that our Multiverse is split into two parts?

Henry:(confused)No?

Cherry:(explained)The Multiverse is split into two parts- Magic World and No Magic World, only Earth 1 is in No Magic World, while the rest, including your Earth, known as Earth 8, are in Magic World.

Molly:(curiously)Why is Earth 1 an odd one out? Something wrong?

Cherry:(sighed)At first, there was no classification of Magic World and No Magic World, humans and aliens of the Multiverse live together in harmony, they all have the ability to use magic and all kinds of super powers, they also started to develop technology. However, until one day, humans of Earth 1 started to become arrogant and wanted to feel superior, they also thought Earth 1 is the best in the Multiverse, some of them even used their powerful abilities to hurt the innocent(everyone gasped). Therefore, as punishment, gods took away their magic and super powers(everyone gasped again), from then on Earth 1 was known as the No Magic World, while the other Earths formed the Magic World.

Carly:(little confused)But Cherry, we are just normal humans, we don't even have any magical abilities or super powers!

Cherry:(chuckled)Don't worry, Auntie Carly, as long as you are born in the Magic World, you are all born with magical powers, they(magic and super powers)are just waiting to be unlocked and used.