Island Assaulted

The next morning, the Steam Team(except Cherry, of course)changed into their driver uniforms and got themselves and their engines ready for a new busy day, but they all felt nervous and worried because Cherry's father could attack their Earth anytime, and their Earth was the ONLY Earth he hadn't invaded yet! Luckily, Sir Topham Hatt tried to cheer them up after he separated their jobs to them.

Sir Topham Hatt:(kindly)Cheer up, Steam Team,(smiled nervously)maybe I let you guys visit Cherry again after your jobs?

Thomas:(sadly)Thanks sir, I know you want to make us feel better, but Cherry's father could attack us anytime...maybe Cherry is right...her father is too powerful...

Sir Topham Hatt:(comforted Thomas)I know Thomas, but now you should focus on your jobs first, we must make sure our Railways run on time!

The Steam Team agreed, their boss(Sir Topham Hatt)was right, so they drove their engines out of Tidmouth Sheds and began their busy day. When Gordon and Rebecca arrived at Knapford Station to pull the Express, Percy and Gina shunted their Express coaches behind them, they(Percy, Gina and Rebecca)could hear Gordon sighing sadly.

Percy:(comforted Gordon)Don't worry Gordon, I am sure Cherry will be fine.

Gordon:(smiled)Thank you Percy.

Rebecca:(heard the stationmaster blew his whistle)Hey Gordon, we have to go now.

Gordon:(nodded)Express coming through!

Rebecca:(happily)Rebecca coming through!

Percy and Gina:(waved as the lovebirds left with the Express)

Percy:(blushed at Gina)Hey babe, let's go back to the shunting yard to do some shunting!

Gina:(blushed at Percy)Of course babe, let's go!(followed Percy to the shunting yard)

Meanwhile, Thomas was pulling his coaches with his two train guards- Annie and Clarabel, he drove his E2 tank engine to a station and let passengers on and off, then Emily drove her Stirling engine to the opposite platform of the station with her coaches, she felt sorry for her beloved boyfriend(i.e. Thomas)when she saw his sad face.

Emily:(worried)Thomas, are you okay? You look very sad.

Thomas:(sadly)Yes! I am fine, Emily, better than fine.

Annie:(felt sorry for Thomas)We know how sad you are, Thomas, you don't have to hide it.

Clarabel:(agreed)Annie is right, Thomas, it's about Cherry, right?

Thomas:(smiled sadly)Ok fine, Annie and Clarabel, I am sad, and yes, it's about Cherry.

Emily:(kindly)What's wrong?

Thomas:(tearfully)Well...Cherry's father may invade our Earth anytime...now even I am starting to get worried...Cherry's incident is only the first step of his evil plan...he could be planning something as horrible as the tragedy that Cherry has been through...I am the leader of the Steam Team! What if I fail to protect Cherry and our Earth? Everyone is counting on me!

Emily:(kindly)It's okay, Thomas, you are not alone, so is Cherry, as long as we all work as a team, I know we can defeat Cherry's father and save the whole Multiverse!

Thomas:(smiled)Thanks,(the stationmaster blew his whistle)oh sorry Emily, I have to go now, my passenger train mustn't be late.(he, Annie & Clarabel left the station with his coaches)

Emily:(happily)Ok, see you later, Thomas!

Later that afternoon, Edward was taking a goods train to Brendam Docks, when he passed Sodor Animal Park, he noticed Nia was working there as usual, and her Kenyan tank engine was parked there too, so he stopped his tender engine to chat with her.