Arrival And Failure

The next morning , the Steam Team, the Brendam Squad, the international drivers, Victor and Kevin woke up early so they could get ready for their battle, as Cherry was driving the ship(she's an expert driver!), she noticed an enormous island ahead, so she shouted out to her new friends.

Cherry:(shouted)Guys! We need to drive our ship into that big island, so sit tight everyone!

Yong Bao:(shocked)Are you crazy?! Into the island?!

Cherry:(calmly)Yes, can you see there are railway lines on that empty island?(Everyone nodded)We're going into there because the island is the only place that has the entrance to other Earths! That's why the whole ship must enter there!

As soon as the ship arrived at the shore of the island, Cherry pressed a large red button on the control panel, large wheels began to appear below the ship, and the ship entered the island, it kept thundered down the line until it reached the magical entrance to the other Earths, soon they had arrived at Cherry's Earth- Earth 1.

Ashima:(after everyone grabbed their bags and exited the ship by driving their engines)Cherry...this...is your Earth 1? It's in chaos...and ruins!(Everyone agreed)

Cherry:(nodded anxiously)Yes, Auntie Ashima, welcome to Earth 1.

Big Mickey:(started to feel nervous)Sounds that this mission is going to be harder than I thought!

Thomas:(cheered everyone up)Come on everyone, united we stand, together we fall, right Gordon?(winked at Gordon)

Gordon:(chuckled)That's right, Little Thomas.

Rebecca:(smiled as she and Gordon hid the ship with grasses)Thomas is right, we mustn't give up, everyone is counting on us to save them and the Multiverse!(Everyone agreed and set off)

While the Steam Team and their friends were on their way, railway controllers around the world(including Sir Topham Hatt, Mr. Percival, Sir Robert Norramby, Mr. Duncan, Ms. Charubala, etc.)were locked and unconscious in the palace dungeons alongside their families(including Stephen and Bridget), outside their dungeons, billions and billions of innocent citizens were enslaved and tortured by crowds of guards, a few moments later, the railway controllers and their families were finally awake.

Sir Topham Hatt:(opened his eyes)Where...where are we?

Stephen:(looked around nervously)Oh dear...I think we're locked in the palace dungeons...

Ms. Charubala:(anxiously)I just hope someone will come to save us soon...

Suddenly, to their surprise, someone unfamiliar had talked to them!

Perry:(kindly)My friends, are you awake?

Stephen:(afraid)Who are you?

Perry:(sadly)We're prisoners, just like you, I am Perry, the rest of the Eight Warriors are locked in my cell too.(everyone gasped)

Bridget:(shocked)Prince Perry?! Cherry's older brother?!

Perry:(surprised)How do you know?

Bridget:(smiled)It's your younger sister Cherry, she told us everything about you!

Perry:(sadly)No...she was exploded to death by the villains, my sister is gone forever...

Sir Topham Hatt:(kindly)Actually, Perry, she thought you were dead, that's why she went to the Island Of Sodor to find help!

Erica:(confused)And who are you?

Sir Topham Hatt:(smiled)Name's Sir Topham Hatt, manager of the North Western Railway of the Island Of Sodor, don't worry, I am sure Cherry and the Steam Team are coming to save us and the Multiverse!