Memory 2

You, Let's Go and explorer the world

You, let's go and experience all these feelings, from happiness to sadness, from failure to winning, disappointment, lost, suffocated, feeling like flying, shining eyes...fast heartbeats ...all those feelings that you get mixed when your eyes fell on the person you love, the person you miss, the person that your heart longs to. Those feelings that we read about, those feelings that prove to us that we are alive, we are here.

You, let's dig deep in the earth and find out what is there, let's fly high to the sky and reach the stars. Let's look around, up and down, right and left and see not only with our eyes but with all our body...with all what we have got...together as one.

You, let's get tired from walking everywhere, let's get tired from playing many games, let's get tired from writing"to-do" list every day, let's get tired from staying up late at night talking and playing around as if there is no tomorrow, let's get tired from...let's show the world what is the real meaning of being tired,,, let us show that being tired is never an end to us, but just a beginning of creating amazing memories.

You, let us change the meaning of problems in to a tool that get us closer, let all this  problems and obstacles come and surround us so that we will never let "us" fail and vanish into nowhere, we will face no matter what with the power of "us" .

You, we don't need a ring in our fingers cause we already got each other's heart, let us create a new language that only you and I can understand, let's break the law of gravity with our existence.

You,you,you,you.... You who have done so mush with person you are

You let me forget about my prince charming and create for me a king with his splendid kingdom

And I was your queen; no I thought I was...

Unanswered questions are still floating in my head and my heart

You, do you remember?

The day you made me realize that "us" can turn to "me" with no "you" ... anytime... anywhere

Just like the broken glass, you can't fix it because it is too late, so touching it will only cause your hands to bleed.

The same go with us; the more we try to reach each other the more we got hurt.

Congratulations MR.unknown because you had just got me when I'm nowhere...

Although I want to hate you and (god know what criminal I can turn t)), but I still tremble with mentionig your name drawing your face and creating your voice ...I loved you, I love you and I will always will.

You are the only fish out in the sea that belongs to me, the only cover for my box, the only corner for my happiness ....the only king for me.

No no no no no no I shouldn't think like this

*sighs*

They say that time flies but you keep breaking its wings

I want to fly away

So set me free

Just like the judge, when he decides the punishment for criminals even if they were not present

Let's break up ...... unofficially