~1~

EDITED NOTE: So I dislike what I wrote previously here but just in case those people who enjoy or liked it or just curious about it, I won't delete the old one. 

🍂NEW VERSION
I don't know when this happened. I don't know how it started. I don't know what affected me.

I feel hopeless, I feel that I am useless, a burden. A living being that doesn't have the worth to exist.

People would say this was one of the symptoms of having depression just because my thoughts were negative. But I refused to believe that I was mentally ill. I have been fine throughout the years so why now? I have my parents that weren't abusive and always took good care of me and lots of fortunate stuff that others couldn't have. So why would I feel this way? Shouldn't I be grateful about it?

Other people had it worse. I felt that I had no rights to feel this way.

Warning: Talk about animal death
"Heyyy Tanjiro and Nezuko!" my best friend Zenitsu shouted and waved at us in front of the school gate. "Good morning Zenitsu!" I shouted back at him with a smile on my face. Nezuko was still eating her breakfast as she had overslept so she just waved at him at this moment. "How's your weekend?" Zenitsu asked me before I could ask him. "It's fine, but when I was taking an evening walk I found a smashed dead squirrel in the middle of the road," I replied but elaborated further and not just some two words. "Oh my god," he said with a look of pity on his face. "Yeah, I don't want it to get rolled by a car again so I took a newspaper and buried it opposite my house because you know, it's just forest.Of course I did pray and hopefully they can rest in peace," I added more.
Warning ended

Just after finishing that short conversation, we had already reached our classroom, so we said goodbye to Nezuko and went in together. Since there were still 15 more minutes until the class started, I placed my belongings on my seat that was in the right corner of the class and went to Inosuke seat. Zenitsu and Inosuke were sitting besides each other so they didn't need to move. I slammed his table as it was my way to greet. "Yo hey guys, how's your weekend? I already told mine so it's your turn." I said. "What!? You just told Zenitsu?" Inosuke asked, hoping it was a lie. "Yup!And I won't tell you about it, cause it's a secret" I said, popping the letter "p" and winked at him at the end of my sentence. We all know it's a joke because I am the type of person who says things that don't take it seriously and I wouldn't leave him out so I proceed to tell him what I told Zenitsu.

"How dare they do this, I will kill them!" Inosuke angrily said, his head was already producing smoke. "Inosuke, calm down. They will get their karma soon," Zenitsu said, trying to calm him down before he trashed the whole classroom and the three of us would get punished but deep down we were mad and upset too. Unfortunately before we could continue our chat, our homeroom teacher Ms Kanae had come into the class and I quickly ran back to my seat.

It was normal and quite funny for no reason, the moment the teacher stepped in, the class that was previously a whole zoo suddenly became the quietest library you've ever been to. But I gotta say, I'm one of the monkeys in that zoo too.

"Class, we were having a new student!" she announced happily, although her personality was always bright.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Word Count: 597
Facts I really witnessed a squirrel death before and just recently I saw a dead bird 😭🤚 Also remember that you can still feel that emotions even if people had it worse. Your trauma is still a trauma, don't compare it to others