~3~

🍂New Version
RINGGG. It was finally recess time. Having Math and History class in the morning was a TORTURE and nothing can changed my mind.  Everyone soon parted their ways. That time, most of the people had already left to go to the cafeteria but I prefer to eat in the classroom.Nobody staring at you while eating was the best feeling you could possibly ask for. Plus, you won't have the need to squeeze in with a bunch of people or stay in a crowded place, it's very noisy. I stood up and stretched my whole body. It feels good, especially after the 2 hours lessons.

Then I got my breakfast which was a red bean bun from my bag since my family owns a bakery store too. As usual, I went to Inosuke and Zenitsu's sitting place. I sat on my classmate's seat which was in front of them and turned the chair around so I could eat with them while facing each other. The owner of the place which I sat, went down to the cafeteria so there's no big deal and it's common for this to happen in our class.

"Hey guys, what's your opinion about the new student, Kanao?" Zenitsu suddenly asked. I almost choked on my food when I heard his question. Why would he ask that? I already made her hate me, does talking about her count as gossiping? No right? But if it is, then she will hate me even more. I wouldn't like people to talk about me too. And the worst part was that Kanao was still in the classroom, reading a book!

I didn't want to answer him that question, so I changed the topic. I'm sorry Zenitsu, I'm afraid I might create drama between us and Kanao. "Yo guys, you haven't told me your weekend yet," I quickly changed the topic while munching on my bread. "Oh yeah!" he continued "Well I guess my weekend was great. Nii-chan was getting softer and I'm happy with it!". He was smiling brightly and I loved the fact that he was happy. "That's nice, Monichi!" Inosuke said with a big thumbs up and I hummed in agreement with him. "That's great to hear Zen, how about you Inosuke?" I asked him since he hasn't told us yet.

"It was FANTASTIC!" he said.  "Wait, what do you mean by Zen?" Zenitsu suddenly cut in and asked. "Oh, just a random nickname I made out. Well I hope you don't mind about it," I answered with a smile on my face. But I always had a smile on my face, so it doesn't matter. I just smiled at almost everything for no reason. He stared at me shocked but quickly looked down on his lap, avoiding eye contact with me."HEY MONJIRO, IT'S NOT FAIR YOU GUYS WERE ACTING LOVEY DOVEY HERE. I WANT A NICKNAME AS WELL." Inosuke stood up and screamed and the people in the classroom were looking at us. I giggled at his reactions and said "Calm down and sit down, I'll think about it okay? Also, it's great to hear that your weekend was fantastic as well!" "Okay..." he muttered and sat back down.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder, it was Gyutaro. "Hi, uhhh recess has ended so can I sit back on my seat now? Before the teacher comes in." he said it in a raspy voice. "Oh sorry Gyutaro but thanks for it,well goodbye," I patted his shoulder and walked back to my place. I didn't know that 30 minutes was that fast, or that it was because I had my friends. Well, that's nice.

Now speaking of it, has Gyutaro's voice always been like that? Come to think of it, I never hung out with him before. Maybe next time, I will be his friend. I smiled at that thought. I wondered if he had friends? Maybe siblings as well? I hope he does, or else it might be painful always being alone. Including being alone in the darkest day and without any help too. I really hope he's not going through all that but if he does, I'll be sure to help him go through with it! Nobody should ever suffer alone.

.

.

Word Count: 710
Just now it was 709 and I randomly added one word lmao. It's frustrating to see that for no reason.