~6~

🍂New Version
A 20 minutes walk later, we reached home and our parents and Rokuta also reached too. "Hi guys, welcome back," I said. "Hello!" both of them smiled and replied. I was trying to check their mood to see if Takeo's homeroom teacher contacted them because if they did, they wouldn't have replied to me like that. So I think he's safe. Takeo was looking at them too but I silently whispered to him that it was okay and just act like usual. He nodded and went upstairs.

"Today we don't have to cook as I bought some food," my mom told me. "Okay!" I replied and set up the table while they went to the coach and watched some television programs to relax.I didn't mind, as they deserved a break after the tiring work. I took out the food and heated it since it had become cold, while waiting I just went upstairs to check up on them.

They were doing their homeworks in their room. We don't have a lot of bedrooms for each of us so three of them had to share but they loved it too. There was even one time I caught them having a party at midnight.

Takeo and Shigeru sleep in a double bunk bed meanwhile Hanako sleeps on another bed as she didn't want to be in a triple bunk bed with them.

"Guys, dinner's ready," I informed them and proceeded to tell the same thing to Nezuko who was lying down on her bed while scrolling through her phone...the exact same thing I did before. She hummed in reply and I closed the door. DING! I quickly went down and finally placed the food nicely.

Few minutes after I set everything up, all my siblings that were upstairs had seated themselves including our parents so we began to dig in after saying our gratitude prayers. "Hey Takeo, did anything happen in your school?" my mom suddenly asked when everyone was eating. Both of us froze but I tried not to show it. We were terrified. Terrified what was going to happen to him next.

He stopped eating and looked down on his food, "The test–" "The test they did last last last week, he found out his friend was cheating so he was disappointed in him as he always trusted him," I cut off him and not letting him to tell them about it even though their mood were pretty good. Don't let it fool you, their mood can change pretty fast, probably faster than they slapped us. My mom then said "Oh honey, don't worry about it." He nodded and continued to eat his food although I can still see his hand trembling. After that, nobody talked anymore.

"Nezuko, it's your turn to wash the dishes!" I reminded her after everyone had finished. "NOOOOOOOOOO!" she shouted in rejection. "NEZUKO DON'T SHOUT!" my dad screamed. He was the one who was screaming... Nezuko grumbled and I felt bad so I just helped her do the dishes together.

Finally, I'm done. I threw myself on the bed and just stared at the ceiling for no reason. I wanted to get up to do my homework but I couldn't. I don't know why but I can't. My mind was as if it was trying to brainwash me into not doing it. My exhaustion was also helping my mind. But suddenly, I realized that I had already finished during lunch time. Stupid me. I guess I knew that this would happen. Thanks to the me at school for thinking this solutions. And just like that, I slept on my bed in a starfish position.

.
.
Word Count: 610

LETSS GOO GOOD NUMBER also sorry, I know this is quite boring but I'm afraid my ideas would run out if I write here and I can't reach the numbers of chapters that I set target for. Also yes, he has family problems.